Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trying to DJ whilre dealing with teenage siblings.....

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
..they are her siblings 15 and 18.... I want to be as truthful and honest as I can about this, I want to kill them. :D Now I know that isn't a very DJ thing to do, so how can I maintain?

Why is it that every women I've ever dated in the past, has rude, inconsiderate, ingrates for family members. You try and want to do things for them, and they spit in your face. Then when they want something, they're nice again. Everyone I've asked about this were over 20 years of age, and the number one answer is... 'Kill them.' ...now as much as I would love to do this, I can't, for my love of my gf. I'm all about having a good time, but they hang on my nuts like it's a punching bag. In the past, I'd just ignore it, cuz they like any other teenagers, but this one kid is a total p*ssy and if I don't hurt him, someone else will, and I really don't think that's fare. :)

Any suggestions? Could use the help here.

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What exactly are they doing that's pissing you off?:confused:

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Breathing... :)

No, just insultingly rude. Trying to pick a fight with me as well as, whoever is not their age. I was talking with a buddy of mine today, and he's having the same problem too. He actualy pulled me aside to ask me how to deal with it, and I was like, 'Dude, I was going to ask you. Kill them is what everyone else is saying.'

They think they know it all, but besides a high school education, are dumb as rocks in a damn pond.

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about just calling them out on their behavior?

If their rude call them out on their lack of manners - do not get angry but simply recognize that their behavior is unacceptable to you.

We all know how teenagers are - they run around testing the boundaries with adults - so really you need to in not so many words put your foot down and let them know not to fvck with you.

I honestly can't say that I've had many dealings with teenagers but when people are disrespectful in general I've learned the best thing to do is generally to nip it right in the bud.