Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trying approaching first time

Capt.America

Don Juan
Reaction score
I decided to build up da couage to go and approach some girls. im tired of seeing girls that I want to go talk to but don't because im scared.

wat do I go up to girls and tell them. like im a junior in college and there are girls that I see in class and around campus that I think are pretty, what do i say to them to get they're number

lover4721

Don Juan
Reaction score
Capt.America said:
how is that gonna get me they numbert?
It probably won't!

Are you asking us how to go from shy, to getting someone's number?
I don't think anyone would have the advice you need!

I do believe they have the advice to get started, and like Espi suggested, it is going out and just saying hi to women.
What this will do is get reactions from them!
Often times, smiles and such! Then after you see positive reactions, you will be enticed to go further and spike a conversation.

You are like me... you want to finish the conversation and get their numbers, maybe avoid face to face contact! But you don't know how to start without awkwardly walking up to a girl and spiking a conversation.

I used to be very quiet. In gas stations, I wouldn't even say anything. Then I got more comfortable, and until now, I can go up to a cashier and basically be myself. This didn't happen from shy to outgoing, but I started saying hi more often and asking how they are. When I see a lot of people giving me positive reactions, I will become more outgoing.
This older guy works at Wawa, and I see every night around midnight. He gives me a smile and is very outgoing with customers. I am outgoing around him because the smile kinda seems like he approves of me, and he isn't thinking bad thoughts about me.

Anyhow, Espi is correct with his advice. You need to go out there and walk around, randomly running into people and asking how they are! If you see a girl looking at you and walking by each other, smile and say "Hi how are you?"
Not randomly awkwardingly, but just giving her the hint "I saw you looking at me, and now I'm going to say hi." haha it is hard to explain for me... but it worked for me and I'm getting more and more outgoing.

Capt.America

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not shy,i just need openers and things to say that don't sound lame to get her number

Is "hi your pretty, can I have your number" good?

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, to be young and in my college days... never ever again!

Like you, I thought I had to do or say some kind of tricky stuff to get girls to give me their numbers. Turns out, guy, it's not really that hard.

You're in college, so there's always plenty of time between classes to run into girls and start small conversations. So, let's say you've just finished a class, and you know one of the girls in your class is going in a similar direction as you to another class. You catch up with her en route and start a random conversation about something class-related:

YOU: Hey, did you know what the teacher was talking about when they said _____?

If she responds, she's at least open to conversation. It doesn't have to be some kind of fancy opener - in fact, the more basic, the better. Start walking and talking, and adding on to the conversation or changing the subject to something else. Then, just as you two are at the point where you're about to go in different directions:

YOU: Alright, well, I gotta head this way to class. Oh hey, real quick, let me get your phone number.

That's really all it takes. REALLY. You don't ask them, you just say it as part of the conversation. Amazingly, doing it this way will get you more numbers than if you're acting all nervous or trying to ASK them for it. It's almost as if you're subconsciously telling them "I know you want to give me your number, so go ahead and put it in my phone." If she decides not to give it to you, don't treat it like a big deal - for example:

HER: Um... you can look me up on facebook

or:

HER: Um... I can't, I have a boyfriend...

or:

HER: Um... well, I mean, I'll see you in class tomorrow, right?

Just laugh it off like it's no big deal - "ah, okay, cool, see ya later" - and walk off.

But yeah, really simple stuff, man. And hey - if you need more tips, click on the link in my signature to hear my daily podcasts!