Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trying an Edgy Profile......

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm i wouldnt respond to an add like that.

it is too harsh, you will be able to weed out the girls so dont worry about that.

its ok to leave that part about dont contact me if you are under a certain age. thats fine.

stevera004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten
hmm i wouldnt respond to an add like that.

My dear, women do not know what they want. The few that do lack the courage to declare it openly. Thus, your opinions have no value. Have a nice day.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by stevera004
My dear, women do not know what they want. The few that do lack the courage to declare it openly. Thus, your opinions have no value. Have a nice day.
my opinions do have value, sorry someone pissed in your fruit loops bitter man...

gixxer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually that profile isn't doing well at all. I figured it would at least be good for some hate mail. I do think the dating sites are slower this time of year. Although I'm doing pretty good on MySpace right now.

gixx

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by gixxer
Actually that profile isn't doing well at all. I figured it would at least be good for some hate mail. I do think the dating sites are slower this time of year. Although I'm doing pretty good on MySpace right now.

gixx
How do you deal with myspace? Do you have a killer pic and hotie just send you their number in teh first email?
I think myspace is very different from other site: women are reluctant to talk much, there are lots of AW... How do you get dates from myspace?

gixxer

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's AW?