Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trying a dating site

bman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this is a response i got thru a dating site. what do you guys think i should do? im thinking i should go for it anyways and if she likes me and i put the mack down good enough it will work. hers what she sent me:

Bman,
Hi! Thanks for writing. You seem like a nice person and I'd like to talk to you. I just want to be honest up front that right now I'm just looking for friends. I talked to a lot of people through this site and it kind of overwhelmed me so I'm taking a break! You never know though. Lets talk/meet as friends and see what happens. If you are interested, my email is *edited*@aol.com. Thanks!
*Edited*

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She doesn't know you, so she hasn't really put you in the friend zone. You still have a chance, but it's important to not ignore the negatives that people tell you at the beginning.

What's really important is the reason why all of a sudden she only wants friends at a dating site. She probably found 1 or 2 guys that held her attention long enough for her to feel romantic towards them, and she's currently seeing where they lead. She's willing to meet other guys, but they're only deep backup in case none of her current more developed options works out.

If you are backup, you probably don't have much chance. When people have bad experiences at online dating, they usually stop for a while. It takes so much more effort to get to know someone an email at a time. It's okay for you to still talk to her, but make sure that she's only a backup for you too. Don't be dull at all in your emails. If she's already focused on another guy, you have to be really unique to distract her attention. My advice is to don't waste too much time on her and go after some girls that say they're available.

bman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the tips, they're all backups to me. i mean you can never have too many girls you're talking to at 1 time. i want at least 10 in rotation. i figure i can go out with her and since she just wants to be friends i wont have to pay. but i can still use some c+f and try and get with her.

ApocalypseCow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some girls are shamed that they use the internet to meet guys, so they try to cover it by saying they "are just looking for friends" or "just want to meet new people."

It's like anything else with chicks. If you prove yourself to be boyfriend material, that "let's just be friends" crap goes right out the window.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I were you I'd ignore the friends comment and not try to analyze the situation at all. She agreed to meet, so go through the regular routine. Just make sure to not make the first "date" too romantic/intimate or you might intimidate her.

mack4eva

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude just go for it and say WTF? Don't over analyze the situation, that will just mind F*ck you big time. There are too many people that over analyze the situation, if it happens it, happens, can you control someone elses feelings, all you can control is your own feelings and that there is what really matters...

Trust yourself and everything will go your way.. don't put your in a girl that you don't know!