"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Tryin' to piss me off?

italostud

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
804
Reaction score
7
Age
45
Need some advice here.

Everything going good with gf of 8 months. Last night, she started talking about some **** that pissed me off. First, we're driving in the car. A song comes on the radio, and she starts talking about how the guy in the video for the song looks so much like her one friend who she hasn't seen in a long time. She starts talking about how she misses him, then asks me if I would come to one of his parties that he's always inviting her to, but that she never goes to. I'm just like "uh, ok sure, why not"

Then we hit a club, and she sees some guy there she knows and starts going off like "omg I can't believe I saw HIM here omg" Now I saw some people I knew but I didn't even mention it, but she makes a big deal out of this one guy.

Then, the icing on the cake, we're back at her place and this song comes on the tv. She tells me to change it and i ask why. She then proceeds to tell me about how one of her exes blindfolded her for fun and ****ed her in some hotel or whatever and this song was playing. I'm thinking I don't need to know that ****.

Now the only reason I can think of for her saying all this was that I got a weird call on my cell earlier on in the day that might've been some chick, but I'm not even sure that's why she said all that.

Any thoughts? This chick is pissing me off.
Should I actually tell her this **** pisses me off or just ignore it? I have a feeling she just wants me to tell her it pisses me off so she knows that she can still get to me.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2003
Messages
1,652
Reaction score
20
Location
CAN-NUH-DUH
Don't even let it get to you.

Call her on it. It's a **** test, and tell her you won't put up with it, because it's disrespectful, and unencessary.



The Bad Ass Canadian
 

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2004
Messages
1,385
Reaction score
11
Location
Australia
ask her if she is doing it because some idiot called your cell phone

tell her she is your ho now and you will not have her bringing up her previous pimps in conversation.

as for the music video.... hmm....

say " honey why do you miss him ? "

i think she is just fu**ing with you.

she can't be serious.


ok you must look at her previous behavior.

8 months of data you can comb and cross reference.

if she started acting like this ONLY since you had the cell phone call

i think it's a safe bet she is jealous and is trying to fu** with you

how the guy in the video for the song looks so much like her one friend who she hasn't seen in a long time. She starts talking about how she misses him, then asks me if I would come to one of his parties that he's always inviting her to, but that she never goes to. I'm just like "uh, ok sure, why not"

on analysis this doesn't add up.

she misses him.

she hasn't seen him in a long time.

but he is always inviting her to parties ?????

WTF?????

how is that possible ?

she said always ? how often do they speak ???

going to this party sounds like a bad idea.

she sounds like she is on a mission to make you INSANE with jealousy

she will be all over this guy making your blood boil if you go

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

maybe just ask her what the GO is ? i think she believes you are cheating on her !!!!

are you ?

in my experience when a ho goes nuts like this she has a GUILTY conscience herself.

but your woman hasn't accused you openly so that is a good sign.

just sounds like she is trying to get a rise out of you.

good luck :D


Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Quote: PuertoRican_Lover
“First off - she is just another hor who has opened her legs to another man - you are no one special - and there are no "Greatest" to hors - you are just the next pimp in line!!! “
 

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
Definitely sounds like she's testing you. And to pass this test you have to stand up for yourself. Even if you don't pass the test, don't put up with this!!

I had a former girlfriend pull this bullsh1t on me, but being the AFC I was, I took it and she completely undermined me and reduced me. First it was comments such as the ones you mentioned, then she'd go round hugging guys she knew, then she'd flirt with them and make jokes about getting it on with them etc. Catch it early on!

Whatever you do don't join in the games and don't ignore them!
 

italostud

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
804
Reaction score
7
Age
45
Well I called her on it. She admitted that telling me she missed that guy wasn't true, but then she tried to justify it because of something i said which had nothing to do with anything. Then she tells me the reason she told me about how her ex ****ed her to that song or whatever is because I asked.

I know i'm totally right in this situation, but this girl is the master of shifting blame and not taking any responsibility. It's like she can never admit any wrongdoing, ever. And the whole time I called her out she just had this smile like she was happy that she could see that I was pissed. She wants me to go see her tonight. I'm thinking i might just cream in her face and walk the **** out.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top