"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

tryin to measure internet dating success. Any opinions?

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 8, 2004
Messages
380
Reaction score
0
Just for kicks and curiosity I have ventured into the internet dating world for the first time and signed up on match.com and yahoo.com.

I have been online for a little over a week for match and several days on yahoo. On match I have had 109 views and 11 responses in the last week. Don't know whether thats good bad or average. Some girls have been ok, others cute and some downright nasty judging by their pictures. I have only gotten one response on Yahoo. The girl looked pretty hot by her picture. I sent her an e-mail but no response yet. On match I just got a wink from a girl from Japan who looks pretty cute. Darn those Asian chicks. From my experience they are quite sexual and love to fyck.

I don't know. All this is foreign to me. Any suggestions or comments?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Tempest

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 22, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
1
Age
40
hey,

do you have to pay for those sites? if so, don't bother really. there are plenty of free ones out there just as good.

i personally use buddypic.com and nexopia.com

but, it depends where you live.

and when you do get their contact information (msn, aim, yahoo), you want to go directly from online to the phone to real life as quick as possible. don't become an online fantasy!
 

MixMaxster

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
78
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Canada
dude at least you're getting people winking at you and what have you, I've been on Match.com for ages and I haven't gotten ANYTHING lol.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by MixMaxster
dude at least you're getting people winking at you and what have you, I've been on Match.com for ages and I haven't gotten ANYTHING lol.
Sad. You guys need to get your game on before trying to meet women on the net. Plus, you won't get anywhere without paying for the service. Oh, before anyone starts a flame war, I'm on Match and I meet (in person) about one new woman per week. How many of you Internet Dating detractors can say that you go out with more than one new woman each week?
 

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2004
Messages
537
Reaction score
0
When I was 14, I used to date girls I met off the net.

The time I spent chatting to them could've made a dozen dates each.

I don't know if girls on the internet have changed since I was 14, but if they still spend so much time chatting, I'm not touching match.com
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by diplomatic_lie
When I was 14, I used to date girls I met off the net.

The time I spent chatting to them could've made a dozen dates each.

I don't know if girls on the internet have changed since I was 14, but if they still spend so much time chatting, I'm not touching match.com
Why would you continue pursuing someone who spent their time just chatting and not meeting up? You were the one who could of stopped but didn't, how come?

This is what I don't get, guys do not know how to use sarge on the Net and get nowhere so they blame the Net. :rolleyes:

So, how would have made dozens of dates offline with skills like that? What would make you not waste your time with them like you did with the girls on-line?
 

Marcopolo

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
213
Reaction score
2
Location
California, the Bay Area
I have a suggestion. I know this is the second time this week I have suggested a new forum, but I think there needs to be a seperate forum for internet dating, and internet dating questions, advice, etc. I know a lot of people are going to grumble about it being for geeks, etc. But I think the time is not too distant where people will be like"what, you went to a BAR to pick up women? No way? Bars of for losers!:p
Seriously, there is a whole new set of skills and strategies that one must master to do this, and that is why so many people come away with bitter experiences. Once you get the hang of it though, you could be scoring with a new ch1ck every week by online dating alone.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by Marcopolo
I have a suggestion. I know this is the second time this week I have suggested a new forum, but I think there needs to be a seperate forum for internet dating, and internet dating questions, advice, etc. I know a lot of people are going to grumble about it being for geeks, etc. But I think the time is not too distant where people will be like"what, you went to a BAR to pick up women? No way? Bars of for losers!:p
Seriously, there is a whole new set of skills and strategies that one must master to do this, and that is why so many people come away with bitter experiences. Once you get the hang of it though, you could be scoring with a new ch1ck every week by online dating alone.
The skills aren't really different than the regular DJ skills. It's just the AFCs that haven't been successful on the Net that will make you think otherwise.

The only difference is that your marketing, approach, qualifying and closing skills need to be very good to be successful on the Net. If they are better than normal when you meet women by happenstance, sarging on the net will be a piece of cake (or at least it will become that easy with a little practice).

Take a look at Player Supreme's thread and also search the forum for other threads on Net dating. I know a couple of us posted a list of do's and don'ts a while back that may be useful. Plus there are a couple of articles in the archive that would be beneficial to read.

Take what you hear from AFCs with a grain of salt. More times than not they are the same ones that say that you can't pick up women in a bar, dance club or grocery store. For guys that are so sure where you can't pick up women, they never say exactly where they can pick up women.

The thing is that DJs can work their magic no matter the venue or the medium. It just takes a conscious and proven effort.
 

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2004
Messages
924
Reaction score
2
Age
47
Location
CA
That is good but again don't pay for that stuff. Go to okcupid.com free fun and there are a lot of people. I really don't like internet dating but that is just me. Not that I am an AFC it is I am a I don't fu ck ing care so I guess that is a IDFC...

anyway go there you will like it and happy hunting.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top