Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Try this...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Go out one night this weekend JUST TO GO OUT. Don't worry about women, or pick-ups, or the DJ message board, or ANYTHING.

I went out tonight with a different idea in mind. Lately, every time I've gone out, the "success" of the evening has been hinged on whether or not I pulled some girl out of the bar/club/etc.

Tonight I went out determined to do one thing: ENJOY MYSELF.

To me, this seems essential...you MUST be able to enjoy yourself on your own before you can expect other people to enjoy your company. There were a few chicks who exchanged eye contact or showed mild interest, but in the end, tonight was about ME. I re-established my goal for "going out"...that is, to have a good time. Regardless of what these women said or did, I am in control of MYSELF and *I* had a good time, while a lot of these women had fun until like midnight-1AM, where they started desperately searching for a guy to approve of them, so they could tell their friends tomorrow morning.

Remember, women do NOT control your life if you are a REAL DJ. You are in control of yourself. You can enjoy life with or without a woman...she merely enhances the experience. Make her work for it. And if she won't, then remember that YOU are special...you have your OWN life and are perfectly capable of having a good time with or WITHOUT female companionship. :)

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels
don't worryabout women, or pick-ups, ...Remember, women do NOT control your life if you are a REAL DJ. You are in control of yourself. You can enjoy life .you have your OWN life and are perfectly capable of having a good time with or WITHOUT female companionship. :)
Garbage.... The sole reason you are on this board is because of the power women have over us.... Admit they are important and stop following the monotonous drone of some of the other iddyotts on this board..

Make peace with yourself and the fact that women are a dominant factor in your life, and go after them... Then you will truly be happy..

Yep.... all you have said so far is regurgitated bullshytt.. Pu$$y will always be important.. And guys will always make it a priority.

The Edge ' Some have it, and some don't '

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Edge, are you taking lessons from Titus? I'll tell you the same thing I told him: just because YOU feel a certain way doesn't mean everyone else does. Just because you are an "iddyott" who places importance upon women doesn't mean everyone else has to be the same, or else is full of "shytt".

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Re: Re: Try this...

Originally posted by The Edge
Garbage.... The sole reason you are on this board is because of the power women have over us.... Admit they are important and stop following the monotonous drone of some of the other iddyotts on this board..

Make peace with yourself and the fact that women are a dominant factor in your life, and go after them... Then you will truly be happy..

Yep.... all you have said so far is regurgitated bullshytt.. Pu$$y will always be important.. And guys will always make it a priority.

The Edge ' Some have it, and some don't '
I never denied that I desire pu$$y...that would be ridiculous. It's on my mind all the time! The point is that (and I've been seeing a lot of people thinking the same way) lately I've been going out trying to "prove myself," to show myself that I'm making progress with the "DJ way of life".

As such, I have been nervous, appeared needy, and generally chasing women away. The main reason being that I wasn't having a good time. I had become so concerned with pu$$y that I had forgotten how to enjoy myself. Sometimes you just need to get back to that and be aware that it's not women or pu$$y that dictate a real man's happiness...it's his own attitude.

If you let how much pu$$y you're getting affect your ability to have fun, and you're NOT getting pu$$y (which you probably are, since you've been "practicing" a lot longer than me), then you stop having fun and start feeling down. When you feel down, women aren't attracted to you and you continue to not get any.

Maybe it's wrong to advocate it for everyone...but it's not about women. It's about being able to run your life on your terms and have fun regardless of the situation. When you go to a club and come home empty-handed (don't tell me it's NEVER happened), do you feel depressed? Like you wasted time? I hope not. I used to feel that way. I got away from it for a little while, then I found myself getting BACK into it when I started reading here.

cestmoi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Try this...

Very good point!

It has worked for me personally and for everyone that I know seeing success. And this is not just for women. This applies to everything in life.

When you start growing an independent persona and you show that you don't need anyone its suddenly them that come looking for you. Women want you, friends seek you out more and people just find you cool. You start getting invited to parties and even have the freedom to reject the invites which in turn makes you even more wanted!? Human behaviour in general is strange.

But your point holds much truth. Live for yourself and your own enjoyment and the finer things will come to you.

Doppler4000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It has been my experience that this advice is part of the story. Use the net resources, learn what works for you, practice a little bit... in general, just be prepared to take advantage of a situation that presents itself- THEN, get out there and just go about your life. You'll find opportunities will present themselves. Not that they weren't there before, you're just ready to take advantage of them. Sometimes going out specifically looking for chicks to pick up makes you tight and doesn't work well.

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is good advice. Don't go out for ***** every time you go out. Sometimes it's good to just go out with some buddies and have fun drinking or what not.

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never go out with the purpose of picking up women, its just sort of a side effort that happens if I see one worth working on.