“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Try this to boost your confidence in approach

Arctic_FoX

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2002
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
London, UK
Are you nervous to approach good looking women, whether it be on the street, in a store etc...? Then try this.

I'm not really familiar with Hong Kong Island, so when I wanted to find an address on HK Island, I would be completely clueless. So this is me, in the middle of HK Island, with a piece of paper and no clue, what do I do? I approach people to ask for directions.

It's completely harmless, and you can do this approach with HBs, especially if they work in stores (then you have an even better reason), and since you're not hitting on them, they're not on the defensive either.

I got some good signs, one girl actually went out of her way to lead me right to the front of the building I was looking for. Still looking for ways to actually extend this so it is the start of a convo, any suggestions?

What do you go from, "Excuse me, I'm lost, I'm looking for blah blah blah, do you know where it is?"

------------------
"Life is a quest for identity, dare to explore" - Chapter3
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Digitz

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2002
Messages
288
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Los Angeles, CA
To start a convo after your "Excuse me, I'm lost, I'm looking for blah blah blah, do you know where it is?" simply ask her opinion of the store or recomendations for a similar store. Then move on to more personal info, and snap your in.
 
Top