Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Try this for a confidence+attitude injection

indy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anytime you're talking to a chick, or about to talk to a chick and for whatever reason, you start feeling overwhelmed... you know you're falling behind in the self-image, confidence and attitude areas.

I want you to try this - Imagine that you're a big fvcking bear with huge ass claws and you're romping through the forest, and you see this cute little bunny... the bunny is the girl you're talking to and you like her, so you're being nice to her. But there really is no question about who the boss is.

Try it, it works like a charm! ;-)

------------------
"We are what and where we are because we have first imagined it." -- Donald Curtis

"We first make our habits, then our habits make us." --John Dryden

"Nothing splendid has ever been achieved except by those who dared believe that something inside of them was superior to circumstance." --Bruce Barton

"It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped." --Anthony Robbins

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by indy:
Anytime you're talking to a chick, or about to talk to a chick and for whatever reason, you start feeling overwhelmed... you know you're falling behind in the self-image, confidence and attitude areas.

I want you to try this - Imagine that you're a big fvcking bear with huge ass claws and you're romping through the forest, and you see this cute little bunny... the bunny is the girl you're talking to and you like her, so you're being nice to her. But there really is no question about who the boss is.

Try it, it works like a charm! ;-)

LOL indy. Another "Swingers" fan!

Everyone, if you haven't seen that movie, get into Blockbuster and watch it tonight. And if you HAVE seen it, watch it again. I own it on VHS, it's one of my favorite movies of all time.

------------------
CASANOVA

"Now when you talk with her, I don't want you to be the guy in the PG-13 movie that everybody really hopes makes it happen. I want you to be the guy in the rated-R movie who you're not sure if you like yet."
- Trent in "Swingers"

"Enough of this melodrama. My advice: Just one b*tch in this world. One b*tch with many faces."
- Jay, in "Chasing Amy"

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good to see this posted, indy! I have done this a few times since you mentioned it to me.

indy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by izm:
Funny, Ill probably start laughing if I do this
izm, thats precisely what you want... you want to be relaxed, happy and laughing so you're more at ease and thus suave and confident. And your laughter is bound to rub off on to her too.

Glad to see its working for you nick!

Long time Crowes, Gio! 'sup? :)

I still haven't seen Swingers, I can't find it in any store in my part of the world. But yes, I heard about the bear and the bunny from someone talking about the movie!

------------------
"We are what and where we are because we have first imagined it." -- Donald Curtis

"We first make our habits, then our habits make us." --John Dryden

"Nothing splendid has ever been achieved except by those who dared believe that something inside of them was superior to circumstance." --Bruce Barton

"It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped." --Anthony Robbins