Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

try this ACRONYM, it works

PoachR75

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, I constructed this acronym to keep in mind some important precepts:
Always be a "better doctor" when dealing with women. That is,a "B.E.T.R. M.D." :

B. > "Bees and flowers analogy". Attrative women are like bees: They can fly from guy to guy, pursuing whatever they want. We all know that an attractive woman can get a new boyfriend any given day. Your job, my fellow Don Juan, is to be the "flower": Plant firm roots, bloom strong, and grow. Have faith, the bees will come...improve yourself first..a flower does not pursue bees, does it? We all know that the idea is to ATTRACT women, NOT PURSUE them!

E.> "Exposure" - You must develope a social network on an ongoing basis that will expose you to new females. Make new friends, join clubs, start hobbies, take classes, etc.. This is VERY important.

T.> "Triangulate" - Multiply your potentials by flirting with several girls at once. I often keep a "roster" of potentials. NEVER pursue only one, it makes you too smothering to that one and it makes you look dependent. If you smother one, she will lose interesst fast. Develope your social skills with many women. However, do not pursue more than one in any particular social clique. Have a potential at work, one at shool, one at one bar, one at one club, etc.. "Triangulate" and work them simultaniously.

R.> "Right place; right time" Guys, you CANNOT force a girl to like you. Just be as cool, confident, well-dressed, et. as you an be and be ready with the DJ principles when the right one shows high interest. Trust me, SHE WILL! Remember, HAVE A LIFE OUTSIDE OF WOMEN.

PoachR75

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
(cont.) and finally, remember to be a "doc"

M.D.> "Make Decisions!" - Always be decisive when taking a course of action on a date. We all know how deadly it is to say "I dont know, WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?". NEVER, NEVER, NEVER do this. I'll even go as far as to say it almost doesn't matter WHAT you want to do, just so long as you seem to have strong INITIATIVE rather than seem indecisive.
I know these are pretty simple DJ principles, but the acronym has helped me to keep them in mind on a regular basis, and I am very happy how it is working. It has helped me to reel in the babe I am dating now...

P.S> - I love the site guys; I'm glad to be aboard.

lordclem*

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
welcome
good post
oh there are no relpy cause there is not much to say

KinoOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job. I'm goa com eup with 1 now... I'll fill u fela's in later =].

Man Of Adventure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like that. Good post.

------------------
Stop pursuing, and make them be on the chase.-MOA

PoachR75

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How lame is it to bump your own post.
Sorry