Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

* Try Sushi and Saki Combo

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by gr8one
Yuk..I hate Fu<KEN SUSHI...lol

As far as clubbing goes....

I did the club scene as soon as I was allowed to. Eventually it got old for me, so I decided to branch out. A friend suggested that I try a Latin Club where it's more upscale and classy atmosphere. It surely beats a Stuffy, smoked filled, traditional club.

Being a Latin male I could not resist. Anyway, there is nothing hotter than you and a Hot Latin Lady working up a sweat on the dance floor.

Learn Salsa. My friends, if you stick with it. You'll never regret it.

Dude, I learned salsa at a club one night. Met this beautiful latin chic at a club one night, and after some chit chat, I talked her into teaching me the merangay(?) Talking about getting busy! ... anyways, this was at a club called the vault in D.C. from way back. She called me 'electriflying!' swear to you not... like you'd never here me describe myself as that.

Been to a latin club before too, a lot fo fun, same party vibe as city clubs really. Just nothing but latin style music with a techno flava.

Chrispy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GirlCrazy

Sure, a bit of friendly competition is healthy, and a DJ should be comfortable with that, but if you can stack the deck in your favor, why not do that?

I personally prefer the first few dates to be in a quiet and intimate setting, where she can concentrate on the prize (me) without a lot of distraction.

This is a really good point. And your other point about our date is 'checking out our interest level' was important too...sometimes we get too wrapped up on what to do, we forget to focus on the girl and to gauge her level of interest.

Raoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by InLawsHateMe
All women are different.... depending on who she is and what makes up her DNA, it's a good bet, they(she) likes to dance. If they don't, then there's....(cut the rest for space)
It has nothing to do with whether or not she likes to dance, or whether you're insecure about her being hit on, or anything like that. The point is going to a club this early defeats the purpose of a DATE.

What is a date for? Mainly to have fun with the chick. But also for you two to spend quality time together to get to know each other and size one another up. The first 2 - 3 dates are just for gauging her to see whether or not she's worth you spending money and the time to see her.

A club environment doesn't allow for that sort of interaction. It's loud, it's dark, and it's full of distractions. Your attention is not fully on her, and hers is not fully on yours. Browsing for cd's is a GREAT idea, because it's simple, personal, time-friendly and CHEAP.

Sure clubs can be fun. But so can a walk through the mall. Like Bungo said, it's all how you make it out to be. And on a second date I don't think you're sure enough about a chick to be spending club money on her.

And forget sushi....go to a Korean restaurant and get some Bulgogi and Soju....:D