"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Truth

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
From sexting with a girl that I started talking with in august and will hopefully meet not too far away... paraphrasing from swedish when there is no exact translation. I'll let it speak for itself... I underlined the key part that made me feel I have to share this.

(Me): ... Then I can force you and take what I want. Thought of that now that I'm looking at the very first picture you sent, when you're lying in bed with your legs together. I like it.
(Girl): That I resist and keep together my legs? Mm.
(Me): Yes. You are chaste and resist. I take you anyway.
(Girl): Why does it make me wet? I mean it's so wrong but I want to pretend that I don't want to and then you take me.
(Me): Because it's masculine and feminine. And you want to feel how you're taken by it.
(Girl): Mm. I want to feel that you want me so much that you just take.
(Me): It's wrong but still right. Yeah, knew you would like it.
(Girl): I'm getting horny.

This is the truth. She didn't even know it until I made her feel it... they are crying out for men who are masculine, strong, and make them feel they want to be submissive to you and that you desire them as a woman. It's so simple... women are not complicated. They are not some aliens or unknowable Pandora's box. It may not be "easy" per se to reach an understanding of gender dynamics, because you need the right information and some experience, but the dynamics themselves are simple.
 
Last edited:

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2020
Messages
579
Reaction score
815
From sexting with a girl that I started talking with in august and will hopefully meet not too far away... paraphrasing from swedish when there is no exact translation. I'll let it speak for itself... I underlined the part that made me feel I have to share this.

(Me): ... Then I can force you and take what I want. Thought of that now that I'm looking at the very first picture you sent, when you're lying in bed with your legs together. I like it.
(Girl): That I resist and keep my legs together? Mm.
(Me): Yes. You are chaste and resist. I take you anyway.
(Girl): Why does it make me wet? I mean it's so wrong but I want to pretend that I don't want to and then you take me.
(Me): Because it's masculine and feminine. And you want to feel how you're taken by it.
(Girl): Mm. I want to feel that you want me so much that you just take.
(Me): It's wrong but still right. Yeah, knew you would like it.
(Girl): I'm getting horny.

This is the truth. She didn't even know it until I made her feel it... they are crying out for men who are masculine, strong, and make them feel submissive and like a desired woman.
You need to follow up fast though. If you do that sh*t too often and don't combine it with action, it seems like you're all talk. Be frugal with the sexting.
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
You need to follow up fast though. If you do that sh*t too often and don't combine it with action, it seems like you're all talk. Be frugal with the sexting.
Yeah, we can't meet yet but I'm not blowing her phone up.
 
Top