Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Truth

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From sexting with a girl that I started talking with in august and will hopefully meet not too far away... paraphrasing from swedish when there is no exact translation. I'll let it speak for itself... I underlined the key part that made me feel I have to share this.

(Me): ... Then I can force you and take what I want. Thought of that now that I'm looking at the very first picture you sent, when you're lying in bed with your legs together. I like it.
(Girl): That I resist and keep together my legs? Mm.
(Me): Yes. You are chaste and resist. I take you anyway.
(Girl): Why does it make me wet? I mean it's so wrong but I want to pretend that I don't want to and then you take me.
(Me): Because it's masculine and feminine. And you want to feel how you're taken by it.
(Girl): Mm. I want to feel that you want me so much that you just take.
(Me): It's wrong but still right. Yeah, knew you would like it.
(Girl): I'm getting horny.

This is the truth. She didn't even know it until I made her feel it... they are crying out for men who are masculine, strong, and make them feel they want to be submissive to you and that you desire them as a woman. It's so simple... women are not complicated. They are not some aliens or unknowable Pandora's box. It may not be "easy" per se to reach an understanding of gender dynamics, because you need the right information and some experience, but the dynamics themselves are simple.

Last edited:

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From sexting with a girl that I started talking with in august and will hopefully meet not too far away... paraphrasing from swedish when there is no exact translation. I'll let it speak for itself... I underlined the part that made me feel I have to share this.

(Me): ... Then I can force you and take what I want. Thought of that now that I'm looking at the very first picture you sent, when you're lying in bed with your legs together. I like it.
(Girl): That I resist and keep my legs together? Mm.
(Me): Yes. You are chaste and resist. I take you anyway.
(Girl): Why does it make me wet? I mean it's so wrong but I want to pretend that I don't want to and then you take me.
(Me): Because it's masculine and feminine. And you want to feel how you're taken by it.
(Girl): Mm. I want to feel that you want me so much that you just take.
(Me): It's wrong but still right. Yeah, knew you would like it.
(Girl): I'm getting horny.

This is the truth. She didn't even know it until I made her feel it... they are crying out for men who are masculine, strong, and make them feel submissive and like a desired woman.
You need to follow up fast though. If you do that sh*t too often and don't combine it with action, it seems like you're all talk. Be frugal with the sexting.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to follow up fast though. If you do that sh*t too often and don't combine it with action, it seems like you're all talk. Be frugal with the sexting.
Yeah, we can't meet yet but I'm not blowing her phone up.