Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

TRUTH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
TRUTH is always my priority when I post.

Before I return to regular posting, its only FAIR my side of the story is heard. Everyone else had their chance to talk about my ban. And Mods.. this won't break the "rules" so just relax and enjoy.

I have three things to say:

1. I agree 100% with my ban. The only thing needing clarification is why the word “faggot” is worse that the word “fraud”. @Tenacity should have been banned the same time I was. Though, I'll admit he seems to have finally woken up some lately.

2. Lets clear up the LIES from this thread below:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/poon-king-got-banned.238383/page-6

TheVirtualMind said:
Whatever helps you sleep better at night. Everything that was said was 100% correct. There is a LOT of stuff the forum members never see because it gets flagged before being posted, or it's thru PM.
Pure sh!t. Never insulted anyone through private messages. Nothing was "confirmed" because @TheVirtualMind fabricated the entire thing.

TheVirtualMind said:
Well over a dozen. I don't know if it was ever confirmed publically, but it was confirmed.
100% pure sh!t. Never had "well over a dozen accounts". Once again, nothing was "confirmed" because @TheVirtualMind fabricated the entire thing.

Mods.. if you take your rules seriously and your forum seriously.. @TheVirtualMind should NOT be a moderator.

3. In closing:

Hate me all you want but DON'T lie about me.

@deesade @devilkingx2 @ImTheDoubleGreatest! @BlueAlpha1 @zekko @9Volt @Trump @sazc @bigneil .. behold THE TRUTH.

That is all for now.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheVirtualMind shouldn't be a mod? I'm not 100% on this, but I'm pretty sure that's Allen, is it not?

Also, welcome back!

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Angels sang out... In immaculate chorus...
Down from the heavens... Descended Poon King...

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
just relax and enjoy.
I will be enjoying and you will be relaxing!

You are saying at blue alpha behold the truth? You are a fvcking idiot, your momma dropped you when you were two and that had a profound effect on your entire life. Blue alpha is beyond troll, he is retarded.

Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvcking finally, at last.

We need PK's posts stickied in a collection so they don't get lost through the pages.

Last edited:

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
1. I agree 100% with my ban.
Just so everybody is on one accord, clarify to the forum WHY you agree with your ban? Is it because you KNOW that you have a very hard time "disagreeing" with someone without being "disagreeable"?

- As long as you know WHY you were banned, then you are good because now you can make the corrections going forward.

- This is a discussion forum with a variety of viewpoints, ideas, and alternative ways of looking at ONE problem. It's important that everybody be able to present THEIR side so every individual reading can decide which information is good for them.......and what information won't work for them.

- But it's hard to do that when you call someone "fag.gots" because they take a different view of the same problem than you do. That's not ALPHA, that's childish and immature.

So as long as you now understand WHY they banned you, now you can continue to contribute content because I said it before.....I will say it again....I think you are "pound for pound" one of the best contributors to the forum today.

The only thing needing clarification is why the word “faggot” is worse that the word “fraud”. @Tenacity should have been banned the same time I was. Though, I'll admit he seems to have finally woken up some lately.
- My content has been pretty much the same since I got here, I don't know where this "change" you are seeing is coming from lol.

- Number two, I didn't get any warnings or anything from the Moderators in relation to content I was producing. I think that's because I am not disagreeable. Poon King I would say at least 50% of the forum disagrees with MOST of the content I produce, but you have never seen me call someone a FAG.GOT because they disagreed with me. I will continue to debate my points and call it a day.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If enough people complain about you, along with supporting evidence, then you can get banned.

Pretty much everyone that complained about you was for personal attacks.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
And for the record, I was NOT one of the posters that reported Poon King to any Moderator. I personally think that's a little childish to be honest.

I don't report anybody, but I'm certain I've been reported a couple times :rofl:

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And for the record, I was NOT one of the posters that reported Poon King to any Moderator. I personally think that's a little childish to be honest.

I don't report anybody, but I'm certain I've been reported a couple times :rofl:
I e reported tons of times. It's not childish. Have you ever seen those posts on the main discussion where some dude advertises a song or some video game let's play? ****'s annoying af. They get through the spam filter somehow.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Just so everybody is on one accord, clarify to the forum WHY you agree with your ban? Is it because you KNOW that you have a very hard time "disagreeing" with someone without being "disagreeable"?

- As long as you know WHY you were banned, then you are good because now you can make the corrections going forward.

- This is a discussion forum with a variety of viewpoints, ideas, and alternative ways of looking at ONE problem. It's important that everybody be able to present THEIR side so every individual reading can decide which information is good for them.......and what information won't work for them.

- But it's hard to do that when you call someone "fag.gots" because they take a different view of the same problem than you do. That's not ALPHA, that's childish and immature.

So as long as you now understand WHY they banned you, now you can continue to contribute content because I said it before.....I will say it again....I think you are "pound for pound" one of the best contributors to the forum today.
What do you mean WHY do I agree? I insulted the sh!t out of people.

The only issue I take is all the people I insulted ALSO INSULTED ME and were not banned. In many cases, they insulted me first.

I don't agree with @deesade getting banned though. He was just defending me. If his ban wasn't lifted I wasn't going to return. But lets just move on.

- My content has been pretty much the same since I got here, I don't know where this "change" you are seeing is coming from lol.

- Number two, I didn't get any warnings or anything from the Moderators in relation to content I was producing. I think that's because I am not disagreeable. Poon King I would say at least 50% of the forum disagrees with MOST of the content I produce, but you have never seen me call someone a FAG.GOT because they disagreed with me. I will continue to debate my points and call it a day.
You called me a "fraud" almost every day (along with other things). The word "fraud" is no less an insult/attack than the word faggot. Therefore, your ass should of been banned. End of story.

Regarding the change in your content.. it is definitely less whiny and delusional than it used to be. Maybe that's just a fluke. We'll see.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
I don't understand what makes @Tenacity the Judge Dredd of the forum - demanding people's personal details all the time.

I've posted pics of myself, of plates, of my place, of gifts plates have given me.

It's really not a good idea, and I would advise anyone to remain completely anonymous.

The sort of nonsense I've seen, I'm glad that no-one can trace the girls that I've posted (because they were taken individually on one of my phones). Be smart. Don't listen to people like @Tenacity.

He means well, and I believe him to have his heart in the right place, but he really doesn't know what he's on about.
When people make demands of you.. its always for THEIR benefit, not yours.

This is why I never give in to Tenecity's bullsh!t.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
When people make demands of you.. its always for THEIR benefit, not yours.

This is why I never give in to Tenecity's bullsh!t.
Lol look all I'm saying to you and Deesade, is that IF you don't want to be called on the carpet, then stop talking about how ALPHA you are....and how BETA everybody else is.

Let me ask you both a question. If I bragged about how toned my body was and how everybody else were fat slobs.... Wouldn't you guys call me to the carpet and ask to see my fitness progress/pics?

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TRUTH is always my priority when I post.

Before I return to regular posting, its only FAIR my side of the story is heard. Everyone else had their chance to talk about my ban. And Mods.. this won't break the "rules" so just relax and enjoy.

I have three things to say:

1. I agree 100% with my ban. The only thing needing clarification is why the word “faggot” is worse that the word “fraud”. @Tenacity should have been banned the same time I was. Though, I'll admit he seems to have finally woken up some lately.

2. Lets clear up the LIES from this thread below:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/poon-king-got-banned.238383/page-6

Pure sh!t. Never insulted anyone through private messages. Nothing was "confirmed" because @TheVirtualMind fabricated the entire thing.

100% pure sh!t. Never had "well over a dozen accounts". Once again, nothing was "confirmed" because @TheVirtualMind fabricated the entire thing.

Mods.. if you take your rules seriously and your forum seriously.. @TheVirtualMind should NOT be a moderator.

3. In closing:

Hate me all you want but DON'T lie about me.

@deesade @devilkingx2 @ImTheDoubleGreatest! @BlueAlpha1 @zekko @9Volt @Trump @sazc @bigneil .. behold THE TRUTH.

That is all for now.
Time for my 3 points:

1 - I never stated YOU insulted people thru PM's. I stated that people DO get insulted thru PM's and that members generally do not see that.

2. Hey there, Playher_Man, Playher_Man2, BroCode, and countless other accounts that were banned after your "Playher_Man" account got banned and you came back to the site and went on a spam posting rampage.

3. I am a mod and I have no plans on going anywhere.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You called me a "fraud" almost every day (along with other things). The word "fraud" is no less an insult/attack than the word faggot.
Disagree. Fraud implies choice, a conscious decision to mislead others for some kind of gain.

Faggot, on the other hand is a perjorative term regarding somebody's biological orientation, which is outside of their control.

IMO, that you think these two terms are equivalent is an indication that your words are to be taken with a grain of salt.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The people who keep on about "fraud" use it as an insult, and as a way to devalue.
My only point was that "fraud" was a different (not equivalent) insult than "faggot." Yes, both are insults. Yes, both said with intent to devalue. But they are different. Some insults are acceptable (as per the forum rules) and some aren't.

For example, if somebody calls you a fraud you could (if you chose to) engage in dialogue.

What exactly is it about my point that is fraudulent?

Please explain any contradictions?

How specifically am I a fraud?

However, by calling somebody a "faggot" it doesn't exactly induce further conversation. And as a business, which makes money by inducing posts (that will be found in google and read and subsequent ads clicked on) some insults generate (or can generate) discussion (and revenue) and some don't.

(I have no idea what the rest of your post means.)

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's bizarre on a website for men.
I understand your point, and I agree.

Unfortunately, it's not "just" a website for men. It's a privately owned website that is publicly available, and the owner surely is aware of recent changes in advertising policies.

I have no idea of the owner's total income, or how much of that comes from sosuave, but some "words" tend to threaten that income more than others.

(all animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others).

And until you run a website that makes money largely from Google (either from ads or traffic that comes from search), a company that is getting much more "socially aware" you won't know what THAT's like.

(as a point of reference I had an unrelated set of websites a few years back that was making me about $1-2K per month (google adsense) that suddenly vanished without reason).

Worrying about losing income tends to make one less concerned with free speech.

I would suggest that @Poon King get a bit more creative with his insults. (It's more fun that way anyhow.)

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Disagree. Fraud implies choice, a conscious decision to mislead others for some kind of gain.

Faggot, on the other hand is a perjorative term regarding somebody's biological orientation, which is outside of their control.
Ok, faggot is in no way biological. No way. Faggotry only became mainstream in 2013 because some dude couldn't accept the fact that he couldn't recompete in the Olympics again since aging lowers your youth hormones. Being gay is a choice. No one naturally is attracted to someone else of the same sex. Not in humans. I'm fairly certain that hundreds of thousands of years of evolution trump 4 years of delusional propaganda. Being a faggot is a choice. Society just ****ed everything up by shaming masculinity and femininity for the past 50 - 60 years.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2. Hey there, Playher_Man, Playher_Man2, BroCode, and countless other accounts that were banned after your "Playher_Man" account got banned and you came back to the site and went on a spam posting rampage.
What about Burroughs? Isn't that another one? I was never too sure whether it was or not but they seem fairly similar too.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll be straight. Other members have accused me of making "multiple accounts".

Please, anyone with the power, go and check it out. It's bollocks, yeah?

I'm quite the technophobe. I'm sh*t at this stuff. But, when others claim that I am something, and I'm obviously not - then I seriously doubt that others are too.

People talk such crap.
Well their posts are similar. I've been told that I was 9volt by bigneil a couple of times just because we both disagreed with him about money or something. But the thing is, the way I structure my posts aren't even remotely similar to 9volt. Maybe the claim is the same, but very different tone. Burroughs had a similar writing style to PK except that he didn't use bold, underlines, or italics.

Status
Not open for further replies.