Truth Or Dare

Guitarfreakelite

Don Juan
Reaction score
....... give me some good questions to ask girls... that are on the edge, stuff u can get away with saying in a game of truth or dare and not reality... also give me some doable dares... nothing too sick... on second thought, give me all u got... sick or not...

.... mostly looking 4 some good truth quesitons...

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude look, you really won't suceed by asking these kinds of stuff. Trust me dude.. Its what I thought but after studying and realizing more about the things I was to know, I became more aware of who i am and what i should really be doing.. NOT WORRYING AND BEING STRONG. BEING CONFIDENT. I don't know if that got you anywhere but my point is that you have to try things for yourself and feel confident about what everybody says to you.

WaRpEd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you really won't suceed by asking these kinds of stuff. Trust me dude.. Its what I thought but after studying and realizing more about the things I was to know, I became more aware of who i am and what i should really be doing.. NOT WORRYING AND BEING STRONG. BEING CONFIDENT. I don't know if that got you anywhere but my point is that you have to try things for yourself and feel confident about what everybody says to you.
Calm down Ghandi, he just wanted some funny ideas for a game of truth & dare.

-Ask her how many people in the room she'd like to skrew ;)
-For a dare...dare her to give you her #. (wouldn't really recomend dat one)
-Dare her for a kiss.
-Dare her to go streaking thru the most crowded streat you can find. (wouldn't really recomend dat one either.)

Those are just a few stupid a$$ examples i got off the top of my head.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stupid ass you say, sounds as it may seem... Might really be or not. But anyways, truth or dare??? Why not just do it by yourselves?

Guitarfreakelite

Don Juan
Reaction score
shut up .. ive read the dj bible ok.. ive read the actual bible.. also (reading)... u think u know it all.. well ive been here longer than u have... ive just been sleeping for a year... now the sleeper has awakened... and im refreshing my game...

kave

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok guitarfreakelite u have a diff post on here near about everyday about some really dumb stuff...i agree with afk protector i dont think uve read the bible...

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by kave
ok guitarfreakelite u have a diff post on here near about everyday about some really dumb stuff...i agree with afk protector i dont think uve read the bible...
so bloody what, he wants help, so well help him.Its his fault if he does not take advantage of all thats on offer.

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Guitarfreakelite
shut up .. ive read the dj bible ok.. ive read the actual bible.. also (reading)... u think u know it all.. well ive been here longer than u have... ive just been sleeping for a year... now the sleeper has awakened... and im refreshing my game...
Um....how the hell do you know you've been here longer than me? Guess what, I'VE BEEN A SLEEPER FOR 3 YEARS TAKE THAT.

But yeah, I've got a dare. Stop making small picture posts everyday. Try to see the big picture. That this isn't about women. It's about getting a life.

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't really suggest trying to play truth or dare any later than 8th grade. Girls will assume you have no game and that all action you get is through truth or dare.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
truth or dare is a jokes game (especailly when drunk), although it tends to fall apart when someone starts asking you to do silly things.

Its like spin the bottle and strip poker, the drunker you are, the more of a good time you have, and then the next day you wake up . . .

WaRpEd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HOOOOLLLY CRAAAP!

well ive been here longer than u have
noooo, you've been registered longer than he has.

the drunker you are, the more of a good time you have
:D :D :D

and then the next day you wake up
:( :( :(

The only time i've ever played truth or dare the chicks were already playing and dragged me into it...i said to myself, ok, you wanna play these stupid little games i'll play ( sometimes it's best to fight fire with fire ;) )

But honestly dude, you shouldn't ask worthless little questions like these here.

ive read the dj bible ok
Read it again.

and im refreshing my game
sometimes after refreshing something like that (after sooooo long ;) )it's best to go back and study the basics harder than ever.