Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Truth about the looks debate

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
Topic # 99243948493483294823923 on looks...

Being "attractive" WILL make it easier to get laid--especially if you're willing to drop your standards and bang average-below average girls (above average girls are still difficult most of the time). You can be f*cking different girls every week if your game is quantity over quality.

However, being attractive makes it more difficult to get a relationship. A.) girls want to be the "attractive" one in the relationship, B.) girls automatically think "good looking" guys are ahole dbags who are drowning in pvssy (obviously not true most of the time), which leads me to C.) girls won't trust you, and this will lead to her distancing herself from you and sabotaging the relationship.

Case in point, most women are too insecure to "husband up" a good looking guy.

Seems to me like guys 6-7/10 on the looks scale who are confident and have money will do the best all around.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree and disagree.

Since getting in shape and dropping to 10% bf i'd say im an 8 - 8.5 in looks now, plus after 2 years on sosuave i have solid game

To give an example i was messing with a HB8 last year, banging on the regular had her chasing etc, was just textbook gaming her.

Then she goes quiet and i just let her go didn't chase or anyhting and she ended up in a rs with a 5.5/10 dweeb guy

One of our mutual friends asked her why she did that and she said that i was "a player" and wouldn't be a good boyfriend.

now my interpretation ran through the female bs translator is that she wanted to be a dominant person in the relationship and have a guy who would feel lucky to be with her so would do anything with her rather than a guy who can do without.

But the thing i disagree on is if id been more of a supplicating beta i think she would have RS'd me, so i think it's that combination which does it.

But i'd also say its a sign of insecurity in the girl so it's a blessing to avoid that anyway.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
The theme I see with women is they try to amplify their current fantasy until it breaks down. "I'm dating a multimillionaire who used to be a model" they will say, until they test positive for HPV and realize he owes $2000,000 on his condo.

youngprodigy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree and disagree.

Since getting in shape and dropping to 10% bf i'd say im an 8 - 8.5 in looks now, plus after 2 years on sosuave i have solid game

To give an example i was messing with a HB8 last year, banging on the regular had her chasing etc, was just textbook gaming her.

Then she goes quiet and i just let her go didn't chase or anyhting and she ended up in a rs with a 5.5/10 dweeb guy

One of our mutual friends asked her why she did that and she said that i was "a player" and wouldn't be a good boyfriend.

now my interpretation ran through the female bs translator is that she wanted to be a dominant person in the relationship and have a guy who would feel lucky to be with her so would do anything with her rather than a guy who can do without.

But the thing i disagree on is if id been more of a supplicating beta i think she would have RS'd me, so i think it's that combination which does it.

But i'd also say its a sign of insecurity in the girl so it's a blessing to avoid that anyway.
Your post actually makes a lot of sense.
Prior to TRP I was attractive, fit and educated. Thus, I was able to pick up girls while being blue-purple pilled.

I noticed that a lot of girls were trying to date me since I was subsmissive and beta af. But I wasn't that guy a girl would feel animal attraction to the point where'd I provoke thoughts of being promoucious with me in that very moment.

After TRP women viewed me more as a sexual figure than a helpless beta they can LTR while being promiscuous.

All around this mindset is better and can filter out the ones that wouldn't work out anyways.

You need a women who is completely dismissive for your own sake

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm average to ugly and girls dont have desire neither for sex nor a relationship with me.

If it wasnt for my IDGAF attitude and my persoanal resilience I wouldnt score a single girl not even dumpster diving.

On the other side I see useless individuals who are goodlooking getting attention and credit on the spot even those "shaved head sides, long beard, tatoo on arms" clones spawning everywhere nowadays seem to get it.

Regarding those hot guys who are dropped from their gf I will pay attention but right now the pattern I see the most is the girl simply trying her best to keep him happy and away from other women.

The guys who are dumped usually do cause they happen to lose status or some other guy of a higher one appears.