jbbrain
Master Don Juan
gung ho for president!
!!!
!!!
Last edited:
Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.
Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?
You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.
Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Wait, I have a bit more to say. I really DO enjoy myself with her. The fact is, Ive been single basically my whole freaking life so relationships were a big mystery to me. Thus, the inquiries, the questions. But she knows I'm not the jealous type, and I honeslty do take things as they come (and when I start to not, I have you boys to straighten me out)Originally posted by Nooby Doo
I think you have issues man.
Of course she would want to make sure the pictures were kept secret. My GF did the same thing when I filmed us going at it. It is natural to ask someone to swear secrecy to something so personal. I know I would!
My point is this...
You keep posting thread after thread, looking for any tiny shred of disloyalty and if you continue on this path, you will doom your relationship.
Ever hear of self-fulfilling prophecy?
Stop looking for negative crap and just enjoy yourself.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Goos d point, but did she really have any choice? I would have walked right out the door if she kept on insisting with the no's.Originally posted by JohnJones
The fact that she let you take them at all shows she trusts you. It's other things she's worried about.
Oh man, you've really made me open up my eyes with that small yet profound piece of truth. I'm saved!Originally posted by gungho
Are you some kind of retard man... you would of walked out the door if she didn't let you videotape her? Hahah man you got issues, ever heard of breaking up dude? ever heard of revenge? No wonder you were single most of your life, you don't have a clue.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Actually, you can't close it. And at the moment I see no reason to do so, either.Originally posted by jbbrain
Ive gotten what I need from this thread. You can either clse it yourself or Ill close it myself
It is completely possible because relationships are different.Originally posted by jbbrain
I maintain that this issue is basically divided equally among the members here...which doesnt help make sense of anything at all..Guys like you or Tesuque's opinions are right away refuted my guys like Player Supreme who preaches that the game never stops, and that you must ALWAYS BE ON GUARD and protect your heart (or else risk letting it get stomped over). I cant help bu tthink these types have fragile egos..
Some even say the answer lies in the middle.
But how is that possible?
I'm waiting for your thoughts on this MOTU..and all the others too aho are interested in a little philosophical debate.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
I wanted to know what in his mind and experience is a better way of goin about things. To jump in and flounder, make mistakes and learn from them (because you know that by personal experience youll never make the same mistake twice)
OR
To know, in theory, what you must do and stick with the "safe plan"
In the end, this is an issue that covers much more than the relam od love and dating. Its a question of life, and how to come out of it happy and satisfied.