Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trump signed bill to clean plsstic out of the oceans

R

Ranger

Looking at the entire process chain, Trump played a role in it and so did countless others. He's part of the process. That's a fact.

Why is that a problem Brolin?
Modern political psychosis. Anyone with an opposing thought is a threat.

R

Ranger

Having worked around the world. France is the most clean burning because they are mostly driven by nuclear power.
America and Canada are second cleanest burning.
The rest of the world does not comply.
Britain is trying.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can make an inference. OP is a Trump supporter. OP wants to know why Trump isn't being praised in the media for signing this bill. Care to answer the question?
He asked why it isn't being covered by the media, not why Trump isn't being "praised" for it. (He can also be blamed for it, depending on one's point of view.) And he answered his question - that it doesn't fit their narrative.

Whether the OP supports Trump (your inference) is irrelevant.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He asked why it isn't being covered by the media, not why Trump isn't being "praised" for it. (He can also be blamed for it, depending on one's point of view.) And he answered his question - that it doesn't fit their narrative.

Whether the OP supports Trump (your inference) is irrelevant.
It's not being covered because it is inconsequential.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many of you missed my point. My point was how the mainstream media has not mentioned. No mention of this bill by NBC, ABC, CBS, BBC, and even Foxnews. This is something that would look good for him if it was covered.