Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trump is your next president, it will be nice to see America great again in 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
So if things are going to be great, what cities would benefit the most from this? Be optimistic. If he tells the multinationals to bite it, then maybe Detroit will roar back to life.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SoCal, Southern Arizona, New Mexico, and Southern Texas.

I live in one of those states and I'm telling you, the cartels play a big role in the cities near the border, not just in Mexico. Some of them are completely overrun and they're profiting millions each day over WEED.

Either way if Trump or Bernie wins, the border battle will get better. Trump will amp up security and Bernie would most likely have weed legal within the year- which would cut the cartels main source of income.

I don't care about immigrants smuggling in as much as I care about a cartel profiting off of a whole nation which is causing their own country to be a 3rd world country.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not much changes president to president. Look at all the "change" Obama promised vs. what actually was realized. Not much. America will only be great again once its people decide to make it so - not some person in Washington.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[QUOTE="samspade, post: 2320594, member: 41192"America will only be great again once its people decide to make it so - not some person in Washington.[/QUOTE]
Uh oh, we're in worse shape than I thought.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
As much as I would like it, Trump won't win though. Hillary is going to be the next President. Trump won't survive a general election.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Donald Trump would make a powerhouse president, just steamroll over everything and get sh!t done. Plus I think (in reference to the principles on this site) I think he's the only one who would treat Feminist Hillary how she deserves during the debates.

yuppee

Banned
Reaction score
Trump can do a lot. A wall will stop nobody, unless you have rifle towers posted every 400 meters or so, like our prisons do it. There has to be a lethal threat that is very evident. If you have that lethal threat, then all you need is a small, quickie, low double fence of razor wire.. You'll need anti-tunneling dogs and radar, too.

Mainly, tho, we need to make it a felony to be in the US without permission. If we will do that, put a few thousand illegals in tent cities, like Sheriff Joe does in AZ, and shoot a few who still "think" that they can just run from the cops, at least half of the illegals will "self deport". Trump can stop the feds and tell the states to stop prosecuting dope offenses. He can set up a rubber stamp pardon for those so convicted, making it pointless to prosecute them.

If we will give up on the dope and get rid of the illegals, and stop the stupid wars in the middle east, we can save 2 trillion $ per year. That 2 trillion $ per year can do a lot towards restoring our economy! We also need to get rid of the Federal reserve and just repudiate out "debt" to anyone who still owes us money from the Marhall Plan (plus 10% per year interest). Which means Japan and Germany, for sure and maybe more. All of Europe owes us, trillions of $, cause we protect them from Russia, and all of Asia owes us, likewise, for protecting them from China

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All of Europe owes us, trillions of $, cause we protect them from Russia, and all of Asia owes us, likewise, for protecting them from China
LOL

Right now the only threats to Europe are terrorists from middle east (grown after NATO removed Saddam, weakened Assad and supported Al quaeda affiliates which our media call "moderate rebels).

Terrorists from Lybia which grew after an other "freedom operation" removed Quaddafi and helped to flow Europe with military aged muslim men.

Also the mess in Ucraine which I still fail to understand how it can be Russia's fault if the previous government was pro-Russia, has to be a new trick to overthrow through fake revolutions a friendly allied.
Right now "liberated ukraine" is bankrupt, american corporations (monsanto especially) are buying the few things of value left and the european tax payers are forced to save with their own money that wasted economy.

No offence but the biggest threat to european safety is exacly the Us government and those operations.

No need for me to talk about economical warfare that forced european vassals to put sanctions on Russia with the effect of harming each other economy, and dont let me start with TTIP which is under negotiation between the US government and the european commision with no possibility for the european parliament to even know the terms let alone discuss them.

Dont get me wrong I like americans as people and the Us as a country but the Us government is probably the biggest curse on Europe right now.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump can stop the feds and tell the states to stop prosecuting dope offenses.
I thought the federal government telling the states what to do was against conservative principles. Though I agree in spirit on the drug war - waste of resources.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Our next President is either going to be Trump, Sanders, Hillary, Cruz, Rubio, Carson, Kasich, Bloomberg, or someone else.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what happens every time there's a new president:

First day of work they bring him into a special room, where there are a bunch of dudes he's never met before. Then they show him a film of the Kennedy assassination from an angle never seen before. Several different angles from several different shooters. The original video. Then when they're done, they look at him and say, "Any questions?"

Remember Reagan? How awesome things were going to be? Big government is the problem Reagan? Reagan promising small government for about twenty years BEFORE he was elected.

HE was shot MONTHS after he got elected, and government got bigger, faster than it had EVER done before.

Trump, Hillary, Sanders, Cruz....all the same.

Tamura

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the principle behind any elected government. They promise before how their world should be and after election they learn how things are. They are tied into a complex global structure of economics and politics. Be it Obama, Bush, Merkel, Holland even Putin. They are not free in their actions.

I'm curious to see Trump as president and act either within reasonable thinking or sh*t on everyone.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Our next President is either going to be Trump, Sanders, Hillary, Cruz, Rubio, Carson, Kasich, Bloomberg, or someone else.
I think retired NFL quarterback Kurt Warner would make a great president.

Now that I think about it, Peyton Manning wouldn't be so bad, either. We should make the presidency a one-year term and let whoever quarterbacked the winning Super Bowl team be president. We'd be much better off than with the clowns we currently have as choices.

yuppee

Banned
Reaction score
we don't need a wall. we need a double fence, which can be built in a month. each fence is 6 coils of razor wire. The kill zone is between them, firing can only be done between the fences. If trump is serious, he can pay the 2k per acre, 8000 acres, to purchase a 10 yd wide strip along the border, from Mexico. that's chump change for him. You can use inmate labor to build it, as we use them to fight fires out west. you'd need rifle towers every 1/4 mile, regardless of a wall or drones, and you'll need anti tunelling dogs and radar, too

yuppee

Banned
Reaction score
Illegals cost us at least 1/2 trillion $ a year, So the fence will pay for itself in a month. So what's wrong with the majority ACTING like the majority, for the first time in at least 50 years and stop letting minorities use us for a doormat?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illegals cost us at least 1/2 trillion $ a year, So the fence will pay for itself in a month.
Here is what I don't get. Illegals don't "cost" me anything, personally. If anything, they make my life go smoother. In NYC, they're washing dishes, delivering pizzas and clearing tables at bars. Without them, the cost of a beer or a meal out would probably go up. The only way they cost me is via government taxes in its fight to keep them out. The ones that are here are saving me money and time.

I'm not making a moral argument, just pointing it out. The fence will only pay for itself because the government spent money on it in the first place, which will mean it won't spend as much of (our) money keeping them out. That is, if it's effective. It's robbing Peter to pay Paul. Most problems governments "solve" exist because of government. On the other hand, if I'm taxed to pay for a wall, and the result is my cost of living goes up, I lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.