Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

True?

Snap87

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, is it true that mostly ugly girls start to flirt with you? and that nice looking girls think they are too good to start the flirting? I am a average looking guy, but i know i had like about 10 not soo ugly, but not good looking either start flirting with me. I know some hott girls that like me, but dont start it first.

THANKS!:cool:

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ugly girls are more likely to initiate flirting because they have to. No guys will ever start flirting with them.

Hot girls on the other hand get flirted with all the time, and have no need to initiate on their own.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Interpol
Ugly girls are more likely to initiate flirting because they have to. No guys will ever start flirting with them.

Hot girls on the other hand get flirted with all the time, and have no need to initiate on their own.
you should give them a need to initiate it on their own. either that or do it yourself.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Truthfully, you could say hot gurls and ugly gurls; insecure girls and secure girls; conceited gurls and down to earth gurls... the lsit goes on and on, you can't make generalizations! Treat every situation like its the first one, just use past experience but don't believe anything dogmatically

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks arent the only determinant of a girls actions towards you. But their effect is the simplest to explain:

If you are a 9, more girls will feel compelled to talk to you based on sexual attraction than if you are a 7.

If a girl is HOTTER than YOU she probably wont feel compelled to talk to you based on sexual attraction.

HOWEVER - there are many other factors.

Approachability - if you put yourself in an approachable position, for instance, standing in line for something around cute girls, it makes it easier for them to innitiate with you. If you are sprinting down the hall... it would be hard for a girl to engage you in a conversation.

Personality - if you never smile, no one will approach you... youre scary. If you are always having fun, and appear interesting, then girls will want to talk to you.

Social Proof - if you show up alone and never talk to anyone you might be a loser... big social blunder for a hs girl to talk to you. If you show up with 10 friends, you are still unapproachable. If you show up with 1-2 good friends who are popular/cool, girls will think you are THAT much cooler.

Im good looking, i understand how to open my body language, and i try to smile and have fun wherever i go - I get approached all the time.

As a DJ you shouldnt worry about girls approahcing you too much - thats like desert. You should worry about your approaches - thats the main course.