"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

True Story

dualman7

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2002
Messages
129
Reaction score
0
At my current job position, I get to meet a lot of different people. Recently an elderly gentleman came up to me out of nowhere, and asked if I was appriciating what I had. Ofcourse I nodded and in my head thought this guy was nuts. Ended up that he is a long time friend of my boss, and the three of us ended up chatting a bit. This guy is 65 years old, and is worth a lot of money.

The theme of his story was basically how when he was our age, all he worried about was riches and *****es. Now looking back, he'd give up every single penny he has, work at minimum wage, just to be in my position of a young adult, with life and it's opportunities right infront, instead of the back of your head. He wishes that he could talk to all these 18-25 year old females, but he can't any longer. He wishes he could go out clubbing at night, but he can't any longer either. He wishes he could havve a chance to improve his physique, but with old age and sickness, he might kill himself trying. One of the funniest elderly people I ever met.

He told me that life as we know it, is escaping us second by second. Don't be that poor soul who spends most of his life trying to figure this game out, and by the time he's ready to step onto the field, he doesn't have the physical tools anymore.

When you're 65, are you going to be telling stories of the things you can't do any longer, or stories of things you never did?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
978
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Mansfield, Notts
I hope thats motivated you to live it up right now and not waste a second.

Every word my dad says these days, I believe. When he says dont do something, I dont even question why anymore. I just know. He told me to go learn something as a back-up career if my IT courses dont work out. So I'm strongly considering a plumbing course. Why? People always need plumbers :)

I would never have thought of having something to fall back on - I'd always think 'If it doesnt work, I can change to such-and-such a course' but I'm now actively working to secure my future.

My dad also pulls more women per week than I do [Single, parents split eons ago]. But he says if he could be my age, he'd approach every woman he thought looked good and talk with them. When we're at a pub or club [yeah, I go clubbing with a 56 year old when he's in town ;)] he's always mentioning to girls "he says you've got a nice arse!" with a cheeky grin a such like... they always respond with a giggle and a smile at both of us, and it made me SEE with my own eyes how easy it is to approach.

The guy is a DJ I swear. You can learn a lot from those people that are 40-70. If I didnt have my dad around being the 'lad' he is, I'd just be a keyboard jockey/wannabe DJ instead of what I am today.

So now I make a point of doing all this so I dont regret throwing away the best years of my life when I'm 50-60, even if I dont feel like it. I hope everyone else here also takes action, cause at the end of the day, you'll be dead and all you'll remember is either your enjoyments or your regrets.

I know what I'm gonna remember. Do you?
 

[look]aRhino

Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2004
Messages
102
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronto
Good posts you guys.

Sums up my own motto well, "No Regrets". No matter what I do, I'd like to look back and be satisfied with myself and have no regrets.

Just do it.

Rhino
 

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2004
Messages
1,910
Reaction score
22
Location
California
Whoa!! thats DEEP!! Definately sparked something in my head!!!

MODS: This definately belongs in the Hall Of Fame or DJ Bible.
 

Skatanic

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 13, 2004
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
Wow, an incredibly motivational post, and I thank you.

Definately should be in the motivation section of the bible. :)

Good stuff.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top