"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

True story on slipping up. (Step-by-Step why you should be following this site)

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2004
Messages
218
Reaction score
0
Age
43
This is a true story as AFC as they come. But this is just a sample on what I did wrong not knowing. Just to hold on to what I thought was everything in my life.

When I was 17, about 5 years ago now, I was still a virgin. I was always trying and trying to make girls notice me. I was naturally a funny guy who would always get the girls to talk to me but I was unconcious to what I was actually doing. So when they'd talk to me I would stutter, act nervous, offer dinner, offer movies.

Then I met this girl.

She was a HB8 but she knew how to deal with guys. Whether it was talking, getting things, she knew how to do it. She even approached me!

We started talking by accident when she asked me for a lighter for her cigerette. We talked more after class and went to smark a joint at a buddie's house of mine. We talked, shared different beliefs and what not. Even when I look back at it I did do things the right way naturally. I knew from a friend that told me never to call so soon and what not. And soon we were dating for ONLY a couple of weeks.

THEN we slept together.

THEN I started to feel I met someone for the rest of my life.

THEN I told her I love her. She told me not to say that.

THEN I decided to see her everyday.

THEN I decided to bring her around my close friends and make her apart of everything.

THEN I decided to visit her parents.

THEN I decided to have her meet my parents for dinner!

THEN I decided to pay for things when she would bicker.

THEN I decided to apologize and try to make everything right whenever she would start panicing EVEN if it wasn't my fault!

THEN I decided to ask her what she wanted to do.

THEN I tryed to help her with her problems.

THEN I asked her if she was allright every 5 seconds.

THEN I decided to take 2 jobs just to pay her way. AND Even told her I wanted to do it for her!

THEN I decided to ask her what radio/tv station she wanted to listen to.

THEN I started asking her how she wanted my haircut.

THEN I started putting her over my priorities.

THEN I thought about her every second.

THEN I broke up with my friends because they felt I was being used and I ignored that.

THEN I watched her flirt with other guys around me.

THEN I got mad when she would do the slightest things.

THEN I lost the girl.


After hearing this story I hope you realize what you must do even if you think it is the wrongest of the wrong to get the girl. Because I did what I thought was the right thing which all contradicted what I would later learn.

I WAS A NICE GUY. What happened?

Exactly.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by RedKnight04
This is a true story as AFC as they come. But this is just a sample on what I did wrong not knowing. Just to hold on to what I thought was everything in my life.

When I was 17, about 5 years ago now, I was still a virgin. I was always trying and trying to make girls notice me. I was naturally a funny guy who would always get the girls to talk to me but I was unconcious to what I was actually doing. So when they'd talk to me I would stutter, act nervous, offer dinner, offer movies.

Then I met this girl.

She was a HB8 but she knew how to deal with guys. Whether it was talking, getting things, she knew how to do it. She even approached me!

We started talking by accident when she asked me for a lighter for her cigerette. We talked more after class and went to smark a joint at a buddie's house of mine. We talked, shared different beliefs and what not. Even when I look back at it I did do things the right way naturally. I knew from a friend that told me never to call so soon and what not. And soon we were dating for ONLY a couple of weeks.

THEN we slept together.

THEN I started to feel I met someone for the rest of my life.

THEN I told her I love her. She told me not to say that.

THEN I decided to see her everyday.

THEN I decided to bring her around my close friends and make her apart of everything.

THEN I decided to visit her parents.

THEN I decided to have her meet my parents for dinner!

THEN I decided to pay for things when she would bicker.

THEN I decided to apologize and try to make everything right whenever she would start panicing EVEN if it wasn't my fault!

THEN I decided to ask her what she wanted to do.

THEN I tryed to help her with her problems.

THEN I asked her if she was allright every 5 seconds.

THEN I decided to take 2 jobs just to pay her way. AND Even told her I wanted to do it for her!

THEN I decided to ask her what radio/tv station she wanted to listen to.

THEN I started asking her how she wanted my haircut.

THEN I started putting her over my priorities.

THEN I thought about her every second.

THEN I broke up with my friends because they felt I was being used and I ignored that.

THEN I watched her flirt with other guys around me.

THEN I got mad when she would do the slightest things.

THEN I lost the girl.


After hearing this story I hope you realize what you must do even if you think it is the wrongest of the wrong to get the girl. Because I did what I thought was the right thing which all contradicted what I would later learn.

I WAS A NICE GUY. What happened?

Exactly.
I think it's more a realization that nice guy doesn't last with those types of girls. There ARE good looking girls out there that enjoy the AFC type guy, if their sick of the DJ (it's possible, I've seen it happen). Though, the majority of them don't.

I agree with you though, it's a matter of staying on track and realizing that there are other parts of your life, not just her. Sure, she may be the best girl you've ever had, but she's not going to be the one you have if you keep with that mindframe.
 

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2004
Messages
944
Reaction score
1
Age
41
good post man. Gotta be careful about falling for a girl and acting like a chump.
 

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2004
Messages
218
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Yeah, I still get that $hitty feeling talking about it just knowing what I know now.

I look at it as my turning point because when your low theres only one place to go after. AND THAT WAS LOW.
 

DJUofS

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 10, 2004
Messages
201
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by RedKnight04
Yeah, I still get that $hitty feeling talking about it just knowing what I know now.

I look at it as my turning point because when your low theres only one place to go after. AND THAT WAS LOW.
Your post is like a mirror if myself a year ago. That was my turning point as well. Now, just a year later, I am enjoying life to the fullest. In some aspects I regret those times, in other ways they were the best thing to ever happen to me. If I wasn't an AFC as bad as I was back then, would I be trying to improve myself now? I don't know.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Well it all goes down to ego. Most girls want that hero manly man as their man. Then comes the ego part. Half of those girls would not consider someone like Brad Pitt to be a serious person because he is 'threatening their ego.' it doesn't mean they want an AFC person. The only person who wouldn't have their ego threatened would be of someone of equal stature and power.. which is why Jennifer Aniston is with Pitt and not that forgettable blonde girl (forgot her name.)

In other words: A nice girl who isn't that feminate would do well with a nice guy who isn't that masculine.

But you must remember that most girls want masculine guys. they just go for AFCs when their attraction level have dropped (when they go over the age of 30)
or if they're fat shebeasts or if she's a general UG.
 

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2002
Messages
11,546
Reaction score
572
Location
monrovia, CA
Actually, you are confusing being a nice guy for being *****whipped.

I am a nice guy, Don Juan was a nice, guy. James Bond is a nice, guy. You were just infactuated, that's all.
 

captn caveman

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 10, 2003
Messages
151
Reaction score
1
Location
Finland
Originally posted by DJ_Dork
Well it all goes down to ego. Most girls want that hero manly man as their man. Then comes the ego part. Half of those girls would not consider someone like Brad Pitt to be a serious person because he is 'threatening their ego.' it doesn't mean they want an AFC person. The only person who wouldn't have their ego threatened would be of someone of equal stature and power.. which is why Jennifer Aniston is with Pitt and not that forgettable blonde girl (forgot her name.)

In other words: A nice girl who isn't that feminate would do well with a nice guy who isn't that masculine.

But you must remember that most girls want masculine guys. they just go for AFCs when their attraction level have dropped (when they go over the age of 30)
or if they're fat shebeasts or if she's a general UG.

This I think is a very important statement...

Many girls will not be with a man who threatens their power/control....

They will choose to be with the lesser being, fullfilling their ego's...

If they are happy that way, let them be..

I cannot be happy with a girl who does not produce a challnge now and then.. I cannot be happy if I do not need to work for it...

And I cannot be happy with a woman, who thinks the opposite...

So, its natural selection...
 

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
This was a great post!

And one thing you can note, is that you can do SOME of the things that REDKNIGHT does, and we all have done SOME of them. But remember with women, they remember your every action and when a pattern of AFC behavior builds up, they lose interest.

So you have to give and take away with them. Give them a little love then withdraw it, to hook them.
 

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2004
Messages
218
Reaction score
0
Age
43
And one thing you can note, is that you can do SOME of the things that REDKNIGHT does, and we all have done SOME of them. But remember with women, they remember your every action and when a pattern of AFC behavior builds up, they lose interest.
BINGO!

Very good knowledge I might add. That is exactly how you get the girl.

After I broke up with the girl I started a notebook of notes to keep and I wrote this on loose-leaf paper right at the start the notebook as a reminder.

I am glad I can look back at it the way I can because that was EXTREMELY HARD on me at the beginning to put that aside and move on the the next. And I am glad I did. :D
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2004
Messages
218
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Please Please Please Read Ricky's reply post again. That is HUGE!
 
Top