Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

True Or False

Thoroughbred

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
True or false:

1. A natural has a definite advantage over a man that is learning how to be succesful with women. This is because they have to put little or no effort into what they are doing since it comes NATURAL to them.

2. Most "DJs" have used drugs or are using drugs( I am not talking about just weed here).

3. Your profession says a lot about how succesful you will be with women( compare firemen to lets say male nurses LOL).

4. The best way to become really good with chicks is to hang out with someone that already is.

5. You can attract a lot of women just by having a good sense of style.

6. There are more attention *****s that are really just *****S than you really believe(see- your girlfriend, or your ex, or your current *****).

7. In a nutshell, what women want is EVERYTHING- like Chris Rock said. This means that most women are never satisifed no matter what and will have different men to fulfill different needs.

8. Late bloomers( physically speaking) usually have a tough time with women. This is because in their past they got no girls, and even though they have changed, they are still thinking with a dork mentality.

9. There comes a certain age when, if you have not had much succes at all with the ladies, you should just forget about it and give up because you are getting old. I would say this is probably at around 40.

10. The more superficial you are, the higher the chance that you are a lady killer.

megz_hunni

Don Juan
Reaction score
some good questions.. see if this helps

1. false, a natural doesnt have to try and i know i appreciate when a guy is making an effort for me.
2. ...?
3. false, id date a male nurse if i thought he was a good guy.tho i dont speak for the entire female population so profession could matter for some chicks.
4. depends, its ok to observe and learn for a bit but if hes that good with the ladies, they'll all flock to him and you'll get stuck in a rut. treat that one with caution
5. definitly true! and wearing nice cologne.
6. ya lost me with all the *s
7. false, for most women. if we get spoiled too much, it gets boring. not getting what we want every now and again keeps us in our place lol
8. pfffft.. i dont know
9.true true true! nothing is worse than old men that think theyre still young!
10. true, but guys like that most chicks sem to get sick of fast

-meagan

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
1. true.
2.LOL.False .I smoke weed though.
3.False .My cousin works at a Bank ,get major puzzy.My Brother, doctor NO puzzy.
4.False the best way is practice and social networking.
5.False ...not sexually atrract them....Atrract their attention? Yes.
6.Yes.
7.False .....even 99% is not all of them sooo...
8.False. I was scrawny peice of **** till i was 16 and then packed on pounds over a summer and guess what ?i was getting more girls then any guy i knew because i had more confidence in myself.
9.False.You should stop when you can't get it up no more.
10.False .Being vein equals gay to them no matter if you get them horny.

Shadow Dancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1. A natural has a definite advantage over a man that is learning how to be succesful with women. This is because they have to put little or no effort into what they are doing since it comes NATURAL to them.

False. No one is born with it. It's developed. Some just develop it at a yonger age giving the impression of being a "natural".

2. Most "DJs" have used drugs or are using drugs( I am not talking about just weed here).

False. I am completely sober, always have been. Though I don't buy into the "DJ" concept. I call myself a "Man".

3. Your profession says a lot about how succesful you will be with women( compare firemen to lets say male nurses LOL).

False. Your belief system determines everything in life. Everything you experience is a by-product of the belief system. Think about this.

4. The best way to become really good with chicks is to hang out with someone that already is.

True.

True. You can easily attract women with your good fashion sense, but remember, fashion won't keep them.

6. There are more attention *****s that are really just *****S than you really believe(see- your girlfriend, or your ex, or your current *****).

False. They just stand out more. You'll always find what you're looking for.

7. In a nutshell, what women want is EVERYTHING- like Chris Rock said. This means that most women are never satisifed no matter what and will have different men to fulfill different needs.

True. But this is true of the human species. The desires of both men and women are insatiable. This is a good thing in most cases. Taken to the extreme, it can be harmful. Balance is always needed.

8. Late bloomers( physically speaking) usually have a tough time with women. This is because in their past they got no girls, and even though they have changed, they are still thinking with a dork mentality.

True. Generally speaking.

9. There comes a certain age when, if you have not had much succes at all with the ladies, you should just forget about it and give up because you are getting old. I would say this is probably at around 40.

False. Anyone who believes that has led a sad life. All the more reason to get out there and make things happen. Don't limit yourself.

10. The more superficial you are, the higher the chance that you are a lady killer.

False. You attract what you are. If you're superficial, you attract superficial hoe's. If you're cultured, sexy, respectful, knowledgeable, active, etc., you'll find women of the same calibur. Again, don't limit yourself.

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True or false:

True (self explanatory)

I can't speak for anyone but myself, I have smoked weed only a handful of times in my life never have done anything harder. I've been known to toss down the Chivas Regal or Johnny walker, Coors light has also gotten a lot of my money (does that count) .

Depends on the guy. I'd say manly men are less likely to be nurses. But I do know a male nurse, hes a little older and works in a huge hospital. He bones MILF's by the dozens. He may get more puzzy than anyone I know, inlcuding me...lol. I wouldn't bone half his chicks but he enjoys it.

True, but believe me alot of times it feels worse to see 20 chicks waiting on your friend and you can't even get one. One of my closest friends plays in the NFL, turst me i've seen 5 HB 9.5's literally standing in line waiting on the guy. It doesn't always mean you can accomplish the same things.

True, absolutely. But women usually go for the fads. Most don't know waht real style is.

I agree 110%

Yup absolutely

This is where AFC comes from

At 40 i think it gets easier to get chicks in your own age range. You have to deal with all the baggage. But, if you just wanna fvck you will do ok.

10. The more superficial you are, the higher the chance that you
are a lady killer.

True

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Thoroughbred
true

Originally p

osted by Thoroughbred

Don't know.

false

not necessary, but in some case, could be.

true

triple false

True. Same goes for us.

Is this supposed to be funny?

Now this is DEFINITLY supposed to be funny.

Originally posted by Thoroughbred 10. The more superficial you are, the higher the chance that you are a lady killer.
Depends. Heavily