Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

true motives (need expert advice -pook, that means you!!)

ilyadaimpaler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok theres this bangin girl in my homeroom who is about a 9 i'd say, and was in my spanish class last semester. We became pretty well aquainted in class but she had a boyfriend back then so, though i could tell she was interested, im not gonna try to steal another guys girl. Agaisnt my code.

Now especially in the last few weeks I've been getting a lotta kino from her and she even (get this) started to dose off in homeroom while humming my name. I made fun of her for it but she tried to play it off. Anyways she flirts a lot and I try to send mixed signals, by being really nice for a while and then become unaware of her existence for a while (drives the girls crazy).

Exept I don't know if she still has the bf or not, and I don't feel like having her reject me if she does still have the bf cuz i dont really wanna feel akward around her seeing as she sits right next to me in homeroom for the rest of the year. And if the relationship is not over yet, I will loose all chances whereas if its not over yet I will still have the option open later when the relationship does end.

So my question is: HOW CAN I FIND OUT IF THE GIRL HAS A BOYFRIEND WITHOUT SHOWING MY TRUE INTENTIONS TO THE GIRL

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop being a pus$y.

You look her in the eye, and ask her for the goddamned digits. If she gives you the digits, ask her if she's seeing someone. Simple as that.

and I don't feel like having her reject me if she does still have the bf cuz i dont really wanna feel akward around her seeing as she sits right next to me in homeroom for the rest of the year
Wake up, you can't get success without risking rejection. GO BALLS TO THE WALL AND MAKE A MOVE AND STOP FEARING REJECTION.

:mad:

ilyadaimpaler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
no thats not what i was asking.

im not afraid of rejection

what i was wondering was if theres anyway i can find out if she still has a boyfriend or not indirectly without showing my motives.

that was the question so if u have an idea feel free to share but dont give me this stop being a puss crap and go for the digits, i already know how to do that, im just trying to be a bit more strategic about it.

as soon as i find out she doesnt have a boyfriend my balls will be all over the wall. trust me.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the quote in my first post. That'd be you afraid of the consequences of rejection.

I'm not attacking you, so don't feel you have to defend yourself, alright? I'm trying to show you what you have to do. Get that in your head.

Getting the DIGITS is a METHOD of showing interest, and a damn good one at that.

The clearest way to show a chick that you have some measure of interest in her is getting her phone number. At this point, she WILL tell you if she has a boyfriend that will be a factor. If you'd like to get this 110% confirmation bulls*it that you seemingly crave, when she's writing down the number, just say something like "Don't bother writing it down if you have a boyfriend, I don't share" or something along those lines.

- When you ask for the number, you show interest.
- When you show interest, she will either reject you or let you know your advances are welcome.
- Getting the DIGITS will solve this. You and her BOTH know you're interested when you ask for the number. She will tell you what her status is, if not directly, by if she gives you the number or not.
- If she does not give you the number, don't ask why not. It doesn't matter anyways. She has no interest in you for one reason or another.
- If she gives you the number, refer to the previous paragraph to see what to say to clarify the boyfriend situation

If you think this is bullsh*t, go ask some other posters on the board to see how "stupid" this post is.

Don't disrespect the idea until you TRY it. And when it WORKS, you can thank me.:rolleyes:

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, this is how I do it. Just look at her and calmly ask, "Hey, you gotta person you're seeing?" and act casual about it. No biggie.

ilyadaimpaler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, luscious don't take it as disrespect to ure post, and i wasn't trying to to defend my post (to clarify) I was just saying that wasn't the question I was asking originally. I wanted to know of a way to find out if she was seeing a guy without directly showing interest. thats all

GO BALLS TO THE WALL AND MAKE A MOVE

But... you did make some gosh darned good points in ure second post and it it did make a hellova lotta sense. Im gonna gather my balls tommorow morning and splatter them all over the wall. Good suggestion.
(i'll let u know how it goes, and hopefully i'll be thankin you ):D

ilyadaimpaler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
eh she wasn't in homeroom today.
big snowstorm comin tonight through tommz so i probably wont have school till monday, ill update then

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
damn playa...if u dont wanna ask for ghe digits...jus say something funny like "so did u break up with ur man yet for me??"