"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

True indifference means leaving this forum...eventually

Scars

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2007
Messages
2,127
Reaction score
1,003
Age
36
Location
Phoenix
I don't think you NEED to leave completely.. but everyone is different I guess. I've taken year long breaks from this place and done absolutely fine. Although, I do think it's beneficial to check in every once in awhile. At least for me. I always get a reality check, and reminded of how women really are. If I ever slip into the mindset of "Wow, this girl is cool. Maybe she's different." all I gotta do is read 5 minutes on this forum about a guy who thought the same thing and got his heart brutally crushed. Definitely a wake up call and keeps me on my toes.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Jack22

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2022
Messages
182
Reaction score
255
Age
25
Great thread, interesting posts. My brain is fried, so I think I'll tackle real life now.
 
Top