"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

true DJ's come back here and clean house!

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
This board is infected with AFC skum and women giving advice to people. WHERE ARE ALL THE DJ's? come back now and clean this sh!t hole up!

I guess all the true DJ's are out on the town with thier women. oh well.
I feel sorry for all the newbies here


READ THE DJ BIBLE PEOPLE. SIGN UP FOR BOOT CAMP BECAUSE YOU ALL F-ING NEED IT!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
ddkevin,

I read your current thread, and people were giving you good advice, but i think they misundersttod what you were trying to convey to them. You have to quit lashing out at them and take it as a grain of salt, it's no big deal.

You need to stay on this board, if you have greater insight and correct the error of their ways, instead of rebuking them so much!
 
Last edited:

coldcoal

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 17, 2001
Messages
319
Reaction score
1
Everytime I see a thread like this, I'm offended. Makes me feel everything I type is worth sh*t here.

3 years I've been here. Know what's missing?
It's not the "true DJs". What's missing is the followup reports of every noob that asks and gets advice on thier situation.

In the last few months I've atually been active on these boards, I've read VERY FEW follow up reports on how it all went after the advice was given.

There are no true DJ's because no one is confirming what has worked and what has not.

Last but not least, the f*ckng bible is no indicator between DJ and chump in some circles around here. An experienced guy can break many rules. Personally, I'm pretty pissed I got "bible advice" on my help thread. It's insulting to some extent.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Coldcoal, you are right, we need to start demanding some follow trough and feedback on advice taken!

Don't let the comment of one person emotionally influence your thinking. Any good avice you give to a person is a contribution, regardless of the sentiments of one person.
 

Trapspringer

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2003
Messages
242
Reaction score
0
Absolutely well-said, you two.


It is important that you concentrate on being a part of the solution. No matter how much you scream and holler, people will not jump in this site with an S on their chest to save the day. Use your own experience to help out around here to develop more experienced DJs.

I think within the last few weeks, I have seen some positive changes around here. There seems to be more sound advice with a little less insult exchanges in these threads. I didn't even post in this section until I noticed this turn up and decide to help be a part of the solution.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Joined
Jun 3, 2002
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
daly city
yeah........

We should be welcoming our Afc brothers (and possibly sisters) because at least they are trying, and also want to learn becasue they aren't afraid to ask questions most would be afraid to post. Besides the bible doesn't answer ALL questions, im sure there is new stuff that needs to be put in there......even the best dj's here had to start from the bottom, its just like learning to walk, the Martial Arts, and swimming, we have to learn to stand, learn teh basic punches and blocks, and learn how to float before we can run, do kata's, and dive into the deep end.....so give these kids a chance and stop flaming them for every question they ask, who knows, they may help out master dj's one day...
 
Top