Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Truble Staying Out of the Friends Zone

werdmaster

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 26, 2003
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Honestly, I always end up in the friends zone because thats who I am. It's my personality to want to help people, to make them laugh. Thats all fine and dandy but it don't get you any.

How can I avoid the friends zone without "lying" to myself?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
I will kindly tell you this once. You are never. Ever. To repeat. Ever. The sentence. 'It's who I am'.

And while you're at it, hit the search button.
 

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2004
Messages
331
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by werdmaster
thats who I am
An excuse for not wanting to change.

Read bible please.
 

October

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2004
Messages
209
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Hawaii
Some people might hate me for saying this, but if you aren't interested in them, then there's nothing wrong with just being friends. If you know more people, you have better chances of meeting people who are actually worth time/effort. If you really were interested in them though, then maybe you don't really want it. If you can make them laugh (real laughing, not pity laughing), you shouldn't have any trouble at all. Just escalate it and don't be a nervous little ****. And read the bible as well.
 

Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2004
Messages
634
Reaction score
5
please read bible.
and never say its who i am again.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top