"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Trouble staying out of friends zone

hjsknksbm

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 20, 2003
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Tallahassee/Cleveland
I have read the DJ bible and am pretty good at holding conversation by asking open ended questions and so forth, but I always feel that the conversation is always going into the wrong direction and I don't know how to change it. I don't know how to go from the fluff talk to a more sexual conversation. I just need tips on how I can add a more sexual tone to the conversation so I can get her turned on.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

On-top

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 12, 2002
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
This is a common problem, and it can be kind of tough to fix.

First, work on your own confidence, and reading people better. The more confidence you have, the better you're going to be able to pull off whatever you do say. And the better you can read other people...the better your chances are of being interpretted the way you intended to be.

I would also recommend watching a lot of different movies with characters in them that act similar to how you want to act, or that have characteristics that you are trying to emulate.

Here are some examples...

All the James Bond flicks
Cruel Intentions
Thomas Crown Affair
Don Juan DeMarco
The Saint
Tao of Steve
Scarface
Godfather
Goodfellas
 

Mr_Pink

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 26, 2003
Messages
154
Reaction score
0
"Joo gotta a look on jor face like joo havn't been ****ed in years"

Ahh... Scarface... what a movie.

Yeah, I have this same problem. It's pretty tough I think. It all depends on what the chicks feelings on sex and crap are. If you go to strong you could weird her out, but if you go too light, she'll brush you off as a friend.

I dunno... I can't really help much. To be honest, i could use some advice here too...

-Mr. Pink
 
Joined
Jun 19, 2003
Messages
327
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
NYC
Heres an idea!

Go to the Tips forum

Read "Escaping the Friend Zone" by Fingers

you will like!
 
Top