Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trouble at work

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Six weeks ago, i started a new job. There i met a girl that fit my preferences way too much.
I didn't do any moves on her, because of my reputation and the fact that i didn't want to cause any possible drama at work.
But i think i wasn't able to hide my interest in her and she noticed it. She began to show interest but i played it cool and resisted.
But ****... three weeks ago i had to hand her something while she was alone in her office and she engaged me in a conversation. I noticed that she constantly tried to catch my eye and while it was my turn talking, i held her gaze and before i knew what i was doing, she blushed all the way up to her ears and lowered her face. The next two weeks the tension between us was unbearable, i got constant eye ****s and gigges from her. There were strange Situations were we ran into each other on the hallway, that made things even worse. Now my entire body is ready to mate and she's the one who backs off. Under normal circumstances i would not overthink... what do you think? Still chances? She's still overly friendly and makes strong eye contact while talking to me. But she avoids looking into my office when she walks by.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you have to stop doing staring at each other, politely ask her out, in my opinion it way too much for her to resists you too thus the avoidance from her.. Make a move, backoff if she played too much on making the date.. Way to go bro.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for your reply. im out of office the next few days. i‘ll check her mood the next time ;)

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So two days of that week went fine. She was flirty again, we both showed clear intentions and she came around with regular eye contact. But there was no chance of seeing her alone and mailing is no option for me. Yesterday and today is again avoiding time and playing cold. So i‘ll let it be. That irregular behavior is not worth risking peace in a new job.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
You didn't approach in time, so forget it. At this point she sees as as a weak man and dating you is not in her books, fcking around and making you an orbiter is. The signs you get or might misinterpret are nothing.

Even from the beginning, those signs might have been nothing. An attention whre sends same kind of choosing signals as an interested girl, but never goes on a date. I think that's what it was, an attention whre. You'll never know, and please don't be asking her out, you missed your train.

After all, why would a girl want to fck you if she could fck the boss? Are you hot or something?

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in a similar position

I think the only way forward is to back off

Then when she comes close again you escalate

If you really wanna get her then leave your job lol

Or get a second job somewhere

The thought of a woman losing you pushes them into overdrive

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you both for your replies. Thats what im thinking right now... to chance to catch her alone, mixed signals. Im not going to make any moves and withdraw attention. Last time i didnt notice her on accident i cought an eye **** just minutes later, the next day she didnt even look in my direction. so forget it.

@backseatjuan i dont think i have any competition here ;) im well trained and lean, having a good technical job and position

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You didn't approach in time, so forget it. At this point she sees as as a weak man and dating you is not in her books, fcking around and making you an orbiter is. The signs you get or might misinterpret are nothing.

Even from the beginning, those signs might have been nothing. An attention whre sends same kind of choosing signals as an interested girl, but never goes on a date. I think that's what it was, an attention whre. You'll never know, and please don't be asking her out, you missed your train.

After all, why would a girl want to fck you if she could fck the boss? Are you hot or something?

Who says the boss is attractive?

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicks give you windows of opportunity, if you don't enter when open you've missed your shot. She might open the window again, but the only way that will happen is if you stay away from her for awhile and try in a few months... in the meantime other dudes are crawling in. If you try later she will assume you didn't take action because you were involved with someone else, and are now available.

If you tried to make something happen now, then she'll subconsciously think you are weak.... and it will be a lot harder to attract her. You could do it, but it is the difference between opening a locked door and walking though a door that she is holding open for you. Now you have to find the 'key' and the key is what she is looking for in a man.... so you have to figure that sh!t out which is hard to do if she's not inclined to go out with you.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Way too many things that can go wrong having sex or dating women at work. Assuming you desire a career where a good reference at your current job will be valuable.

Keep the mindset that if she gets butterflies around you there are 10 more in a 20 mile radius who are just as hot and will be just as taken with you who don't have the potential to report you for harassment.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll stick to my work. Meanwhile she is avoiding me like hell anyway.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

deaderinred

Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course she;s avoiding you, you eye ****ed her and didn't do anything. She thinks you dont find her attractive or she sees you as a *****. Either way, the boat has sailed.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some girls like to play to be a catch, we'll for me if she showed she got nothing to lose then She'll get nothing from me. Relationship is 50-50 both have to met at their ends, not a worshipers to one another's, Fvck that.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women can’t take rejection at all. When she closes the window, she switches over from liking you to despising you. Of course in her little brain she sees you as weak and at fault. After all, a princess like her could never be rejected. She is just too great a catch, according to her fantasies.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
a princess like her could never be rejected
I had a princess like her incident in the bus today, she was riding in the back on the opposite side and her husband was sitting next to me on my side, I had window open. He closed it, I told him it's hot dumbass and opened it up. Eventually he move to where she was sitting when sits freed up, then later on they both moved to sits behind me, right behind my all the way opened window. Time come for me to get out, two and a half hours en route. As soon as I stand up that btch closes my window. Never it came to her stupid mind to move to a free sit in front of the bus where all windows are closed.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women can’t take rejection at all. When she closes the window, she switches over from liking you to despising you. Of course in her little brain she sees you as weak and at fault. After all, a princess like her could never be rejected. She is just too great a catch, according to her fantasies.
Thats exactly whats happening right now... :lol:

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not worth it, I banged a colleague and receptionist in my last firm, they just turn bitchy when you inevitably soft next them.

Also smashed 3 women in one company 3 years ago, it's fun and exciting, but as you progress in your career those games need to stop.

Light flirtation is nice and keeps work interesting, don't start pursuing "dates" or "relationships" though - even a drunken bang is OK you can blame it on the alcohol - anything more is risky.