Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trip etiquette?

RogueWarrior

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, I realize that the use of the word "etiquette" is lame but nevertheless here's the question: Say you've got a girl who you believe has a high IL and you haven't done anything physical yet but you have known each other for some time. You ask her if she'd like to drive up the coast for the weekend and she agrees e.g. "I'm driving up the coast this weekend, wanna come with?" How do you handle hotel arrangements? Do you book two rooms? Do you discuss it beforehand?

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, you could book a single room with two beds, then when you come out of the bathroom, lay on her bed in awkward silence until she says, "I'm going to sleep now," and stares at you uncomfortably until you get up and sheepishly move to the other bed. Then you can spend the rest of the weekend in creeped-out silence.

Or, you could just go on a nice, informal get-together and make a damn move already, instead of befriending your way into her pants with weeks of platonic friendship and this expensive trip.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
RogueWarrior said:
Okay, I realize that the use of the word "etiquette" is lame but nevertheless here's the question: Say you've got a girl who you believe has a high IL and you haven't done anything physical yet but you have known each other for some time. You ask her if she'd like to drive up the coast for the weekend and she agrees e.g. "I'm driving up the coast this weekend, wanna come with?" How do you handle hotel arrangements? Do you book two rooms? Do you discuss it beforehand?
No, you don't book two rooms. You book one room with two beds, with the assumption that you are only going to use one.

If she agrees to go, expect to be able to escalate. Girls don't just go on trips with you if they don't want to get at least a LITTLE bit physical. Have you kissed her yet?

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RogueWarrior said:
Say you've got a girl who you believe has a high IL and you haven't done anything physical yet but you have known each other for some time.
See there is your problem. You assumed she has high IL in you but you never gotten physical with her, therefore it means jack squat. I suggest you first try to get physical with her before the trip and then one room and one bed should be a given.

DjVelvet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
See there is your problem. You assumed she has high IL in you but you never gotten physical with her, therefore it means jack squat. I suggest you first try to get physical with her before the trip and then one room and one bed should be a given.
This case just happened to me and i agree with DJD, Escalate the physical before the trip. You wouldn't want to make the escalation a big thing when we 2 are in the room alone.