trimspa or anything else.

insanity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have finally almost achieved my weight of 165. i'm now 170 and i lost most of my weight by just eating meat and a few vegatables here and there. it was really tough because when you just eat meat, you get this real bad taste in your mouth that wants sugar and your stomach wants more substance.

anyways i'm now eating a normal balanced diet and i haven't gained nothing back yet but i have hit a plateau. i was used to losing like 4 pounds a week and once i went on my balanced diet i stopped at 170 and my goal was 165.

i remember the good old days when ephedrine was in every weightloss formula but it's against the law. my friend said he's been having great success with trimspa and he lost 11 pounds in a month. i said that stuff is more placebo than anything else and he disregarded what i said.

i was thinking of trying these weightloss pills just to lose that last 5 pounds and i was looking for any suggestions on which ones work and who had success with any?

i seen trimspa, zantrex-3, lean system, slimdown, etc.

anybody use any? and will they work

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
You can still find straight ephedrine tabs at the Indian (dots not feathers) convenient stores. Not 7-11 or any mainstream shops though. I've "heard" you can buy yellow jackets with the ephedrine formula on the internet. I'm pretty damned sure actually.

insanity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
really because i have searched high and dry for ephedrine and it seems really hard to find. i remember when you could get it on ebay easily but i think it was the left over supply that gyms had sitting around.