Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

tried bootcamp -- zero progress. HELP!

wiggadude

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm at the approach stage in the bootcamp. First of all, I have very little trouble talking to strangers, and I have pretty high confidence.

I already talk to girls everywhere, so this is nothing new for me.

Trouble is, I can't find any girls I'm actually *attracted* to when I'm out in public. There will be 1 in 500 approximately. From the rest, I don't even want their number.

What to do? Frustrated.

bobbob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's just how it is in a lot of cities. Guess what ... they're at school, or at work. Simple as that.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Bars, Pubs, Clubs, Lounges etc...are full of hot women.

I don't know where you live, but most cities/towns have them.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Double check your sexual orientation cuz I can't go an hour without seeing a chick I'm attracted to. :)

Donald Kaufman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes when people say they can't find anyone they're attracted to they seem to actually mean anyone who's worth the effort. This is often incredibly dependent on an immediately apparent perception of physical beauty.

You walk into a room and look around. There are a bunch of people standing around. You see some women that don't look bad but when you think of walking over AND starting a conversation AND working in a little kino AND dealing with a couple tests she has prepared and THEN coming up with an excuse to leave for a while THEN wander around the bar looking for other women to chat up THEN ... she's not that attractive.

Very few women are really worth all that based soley on their ability to look good.

The other factor is often that someone can be too focused on the end result. If I'm going to be talking to that person and go through all that hassle I want to know up front that she is worth it.

When you actually go up and talk to someone they can quickly become more or less attractive. Have you ever talked to a ten and even if she seems to be trying to be friendly is unbearable? They become ugly fast. Have you ever seen a girl and not noticed anything special but when you speak to her will have a smile or attitude that moves her up at least 3 ratings in almost no time? If you have never encountered either of these situations your experience is lacking or you're so shallow you might as well take a piture of a girl you find attractive, paste it on a blow up doll and have a perfect relationship.

smooth666

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wiggadude
I'm at the approach stage in the bootcamp. First of all, I have very little trouble talking to strangers, and I have pretty high confidence.

I already talk to girls everywhere, so this is nothing new for me.

Trouble is, I can't find any girls I'm actually *attracted* to when I'm out in public. There will be 1 in 500 approximately. From the rest, I don't even want their number.

What to do? Frustrated.
Where do you live?

wiggadude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: tried bootcamp -- zero progress. HELP!

Bay Area. Actually, I looked some more. I now do see attractive women, but still only about 2 per day.

Originally posted by smooth666
Where do you live?