"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Tried and True Movie Lines

Blake

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2004
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Age
49
One thing I love about watching movies is that sometimes you can pick up really good lines to use for your game. Let's hear your success stories about lines that you've heard in movies that you've used in real life.

One comes to mind from King Pin:

Bill Murray (Ernie McCracken) sitting at the counter, looks over to a table of 3 girls, nods his head and says "Hi..." to one of them. One of the other girls says "Hi" back. He then says "Not you...!" then looks at the one girl nods his head again and says "Hi".

I hope I explained it clearly for those who haven't seen it. It's hilarious. It's a good line to use if your in JERK mode and want to have some fun. I've used it at the mall while walking by a group of girls.

I'll post some more when I can think of them but lets hear some of yours.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
397
Reaction score
0
I bet it will work if those chicks are getting paid as much as the holywood actresses.
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
lol I love this. I just randomly use movie quotes and say them all weird to make people laugh. The aim for me isn't to pick up chicks with these quotes. It's what I do.

1)
her: what's your name?
me: Protector....AFK Protector.

2)
her: what's your name?
me: ::stretches:: well, my friends call me AFK protector. But its MR. AFK Protector to you.

3)
her: she hugs me and it gets too mushy (i'm like still traumatized from the oneitis ::shudders::)
me: we have a hostage situation

4)
her: man, its so humid. look at all this sweat.
me: ::looks her up and down:: yea, its disgusting

5)
her: what are you doing?
me: reading
her: what are you reading?
me: a book

6)
her: can I come over?
me: whoa whoa. did you just ask me out?
her: look, what I meant to say is...
me: ::cuts her off:: wait a minute....WAIT A MINUTE. I've been asked out before, and that sure sounded like you were asking me out.

7)
her: BLAH BLAH bLAH ::she screams at me for something I did::
me: wow....I'm sexually aroused.

8)
her: ::says something stupid::
me: huh? oh sorry I just zoned out from hearing the DUMBEST THING EVER.

9)
her: ::screams some sh1t at me again::
me: ::10 seconds later:: are you...talkin to me?

10)
her: what are you doign here?
me: I'm on a mission........from God.

11)
her: man, I suck at music.
me: yea, that's why you're not a musician......AND NEVER WILL BE.


lol some of these are really bogus, but it gets me the laughs.
 

BADA-BING

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2001
Messages
93
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
One of my favorites is from the movie Army of Darkness:

"Gimme some sugar baby!"

Works well in the right situation.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top