“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

tricky situation

dointhingsright

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 24, 2002
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
I know i should type alot more so you guys get the whole story but im just going to sum it up. my girlfriend and i broke up while she was on vacation. i heard alot about her cheating on me and i knew she was lying so i dumped her. i took her friends to a party while my x was still on vacation. The girls had to leave but i invited them to sleep over because my parents where away. one accepted and lied to her parents to stay. Any way we got it on all night. But heres the catch. She is my X's best friend. im thinking about asking her out tonight and i know the answer so that’s not a problem. Do you think this "relationship" could work out?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
18
That depends on WHY you're asking her out. Are you asking her out for revenge? Or because there's nobody else that will go out with you...or because you just feel the need to be with somebody.
 

misunderstood??

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2001
Messages
1,005
Reaction score
1
Location
Canada
Another thing you should take into consideration is your reputation and how it will be affected.
 

Jay_VCU

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 16, 2003
Messages
132
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Richmond
You already had sex. You might as well go out with her(unless it wasn't good.)
 

die4me

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
157
Reaction score
0
Good work, you got her in one shot. Like what the people above me said, you have to consider some things. Your reputation most definately, and why you're asking her out.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top