Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tricky situation, hard to laugh off

R1ch4rd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Shes pretty fit. and is pretty high up in social ranking.

I was at my mates parents party, and there was only a few of us our age.

Three friends. A friends cousin, her boyfriend and her twelve year old sister.

Now I turned up from another party, drunk.

I'm a good looking lad, and this girl SHE LOOKS 15 at best, that's only a year younger.

Anyway I'm not knowing shes 12, and shes giving ME quite a few interest signals. I've repling a bit, flirting only a tad back. Then find out shes like 4 years younger, i was like ****. Anyway I talked to the BF of her sister and he admitted he would have a pop, because she looks so much older, and attractive.

Now we was all drunk, and my mate, being a bsing he is haha, started dropping hints of stuff that I was going to do stuff with her, or fancied her.

Now she said i was alright and said come sit with us etc. Today i add her on facebook, and shes calling me a pervert, with :) and lools. But i don't want to be known as a pervert. I mean my other mate said pervy stuff.

All I've done is shown a bit of drunken interest back to a girl who looked and I believed was 15.

Any ideas guys on what to say? I can explain myself, and brink what other people, but it just seems like im digging a hole if they don't believe it for some reason :S:S

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I was you, i'd back the fvck off. SHES 12 YEARS OLD. She may look 15, but still, if that cousin mentions something to your friend that you did something with this girl, you will NEVER hear the end of it. I know DJ's arent supposed to care about that stuff, but come on, shes not even a teenager. Your from the UK, but here in America, that would be like a freshman in highschool hooking up with a 6th grader in middle school. Its just messed up.

Just give it a few years dude.

But like I said, this is just my opinion, so feel free to listen to what others have to say.

R1ch4rd

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh nononon. I'm not trying anything.

I'm bit ****ed by it. All it simply was my turning up late, and I could tell she was interested/attracted. I said, did nothing. I might of shown a bit of interest back but i thought she was like just a year below me what would of be pretty cool. my mate said the perverted thing.
I haven't at all, but what kind of name is that to be called by based of false accusations. She says she saw it with her own eyes, but I didn't know she was 12 until late in that evening, that's when i was like okay.. nothings happening with her lol

Stblack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wtf! This is disgusting.

Why did you even add her on facebook? Geez...

Analyzeit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So your obviously 16

and she's 12

But she's obviously not acting like it, calling you a perv with smily face is flirting lol.

Ok i go to this school, and a new girl arrived turned out she was 13 me and all my mates 16 but this girl is fine, looks 15-16 at least and has the attitude to match and i'd be quick as to put money on it she ain't a virgin. Me and my mates talked lol he decided she's acting like a 15-16 year old we'll treat her like one.

Thing is in High school there's always reputation to deal with i mean I'm sure you don't mind a few buddies giving you a bit of friendly sh!t because you did stuff with a twelve year old lol but they would to she don't look 12 she don't act it and you obviously would go there considering you put her on face book lol.

Just work it out, is it worth it? If you can hide it go ahead lol, but you don't want a relationship with a 12 year old and she might be going for that just work out the bad points and good points and make a decision.

Oh and try keep her off your facebook haha

R1ch4rd

Don Juan
Reaction score
I havent done or said anything about her.

I HAVENT added her on facebook.

and I'M NOT GOING TO.

Her SISTER who is 16 who i added on facebook. I did'nt know having :) was flirting really, seems fairly common, but I know its to show happyness/likeness.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Analyzeit said:
Thing is in High school there's always reputation to deal with i mean I'm sure you don't mind a few buddies giving you a bit of friendly sh!t because you did stuff with a twelve year old lol but they would to she don't look 12 she don't act it and you obviously would go there considering you put her on face book lol.

Just work it out, is it worth it? If you can hide it go ahead lol, but you don't want a relationship with a 12 year old and she might be going for that just work out the bad points and good points and make a decision.
I completely disagree. No decision should be put into this at all, its an automatic absolute NO. You have no idea how badly this can ruin your rep for the rest of your high school years if it gets around the grade that a 16 year old did something with a 12 year old. DO NOT trust that "a few" of your "buddies" will not say anything or not give you alot of "friendly" sh*t.

Im sorry, but if one of my friends ever did something with a 12 year old, I wouldnt just give them friendly sh*t, I would look at them in utter disgust and ask "Honestly, how pathetic and desperate are you?"