Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tribal living and tournament mating

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So my friend lived in a commune in South America for a few weeks. He is a really cool handsome hippy dude. He has TV looks. He did some Netflix pilots. This guy has really good game and is very charming. He told me that no one was really getting sex at this commune. All the guys thought it was going to be orgies by the waterfall.

What happened was only a couple guys were getting laid. Even for those men the sex was infrequent. The rest of the men had to just hold their dycks and try to get scraps. Most of the women were disinterested in sex even though everyone walked around naked. He also told me that after a while being naked loses its sexiness. It just becomes body parts.

This made me rethink lets go back to tribal living. I used to idealize this type of set up. While I will say its vastly better than civilization/ govt ( I am an anarchist) I realize that it has its downfall.

What we have now in Western civilization is simailar to the tournament mating system my friend described. Only a few guys are getting all the sex but atleast with a big population you can pick off stragglers easier. Or maybe its the same thing. Any thoughts?

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What was the gender ratio there? That seems to be what determines things ultimately. Even OLD works when the gender ratio is favorable.
So according to him it was about equal if i remember correctly. The group was about 20 people i think. I will ask him for more details soon.

The guys that got the girls were DJs ( music djs). So even in the damn jungle DJs do well lol.Maybe those DJs had good survival skills idk. But he said the girls that were not smashing didnt smash anyone else. They were okay being celibate. Weird huh.

It may be that the women didnt feel sexy outside of civilization. They probably need comfort.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I may be wrong, but I think that in these communal settings, success with women isnt determined by the variables that apply in the wider world.
In these conditions, where you are in the power hierarchy determines your sex opportunities. You may be a good looking guy with charm to spare, but if you are far down the power ladder then the women wont be that impressed. To get yourself up the ladder you have to demonstrate that you have valuable practical skills that enhance the community’s survival chances. Be an expert at gathering food, hunting, fishing, building shelters, security, chopping wood, managing others in a collaborative spirit, conflict resolution etc. These qualities will make the men want you on their team and the women will on a primal level want your strong genetics

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I may be wrong, but I think that in these communal settings, success with women isnt determined by the variables that apply in the wider world.
In these conditions, where you are in the power hierarchy determines your sex opportunities. You may be a good looking guy with charm to spare, but if you are far down the power ladder then the women wont be that impressed. To get yourself up the ladder you have to demonstrate that you have valuable practical skills that enhance the community’s survival chances. Be an expert at gathering food, hunting, fishing, building shelters, security, chopping wood, managing others in a collaborative spirit, conflict resolution etc. These qualities will make the men want you on their team and the women will on a primal level want your strong genetics
Yes i think you are right. My friend is not a natural leader. He is more like a playboy charmer. He is also not intimidating and is a vegetarian lol. So in the wild he might only be moderately useful.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When women have abundance, sex becomes less sexy for them. What you're left with are bored, jaded women with cl!torises that have been over-stimulated to the point where they have grown a hard callus and they can't orgasm any more. In this environment, men become very thirsty and effeminate pursuers of women, and this turns women off even more. (the sexy configuration is women pursuing men - women hate being pursued).

Sex is only truly sexy in a patriarchy where women are submissive and men are dominant. This is the only thing that actually turns men/women on. Gynocracy always leads to a low-testosterone unsexy landscape where women are masculine and men are feminine.

Side Note: Women will claim they like a man to take the lead and pursue her, court her. But when the man submits to this configuration her puss puss dries up and she gets confused. "He's such a nice guy and he's putting so much effort in. He really wants me" she thinks "But I have absolutely no desire to have sex with him."
Hard callus from what? Using a vibrator?

I can see if they are in those environments what they see will eventually no longer turn them on.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I've noticed from "slvts" is that d!cks become boring and they starting getting their fk-buddies to use angle-grinders on their ****s to achieve orgams. It's slippery slope.
Yes when they use all this electronic stimulus it deadens their cl1t!

Last edited:

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What we have now in Western civilization is simailar to the tournament mating system my friend described. Only a few guys are getting all the sex but atleast with a big population you can pick off stragglers easier.
Thats what is called evolution, survival and propagation of the fittest. There were allways leftovers on both sides.

However, what is actually true is that the sexual market is out of balance. Feminism has seen to it that women think they are of lot higher SMV then they actually are, which results in them feeling entiteled to men 2-3 classes above their status.

Unfortunately men desperately tend to play along and even bat-****-ugly land-whales are treated like precious princesses just to get on their (any!!!) pvssy.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Long story short....Find your strengths and play to them. I do better in the outdoors because I'm comfortable and capable there. Put me in a Dance club and I'll go all Night at the Roxbury on you...