Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trends I notice with game and winging with dudes of different races/cultures

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
I have winged with guys of different races and cultures, noticed a trend over the years. Some of it is game observations and others winging with dudes of different races and cultures. My sample size is not large but it is large enough.

1. A White wingman (WASP, Anglo, Northern Euro descent in general, I'll talk later about why I am specifying) is a lot less approach heavy and tends to be more calculated when approaching, they're experts at picking out IOIs and pouncing. I also notice that a lot of times, girls approach them more too. I say that along with black guys, Anglo men probably have some of the best game out there once they dedicate themselves to it.

2. Southern Euro descent, especially Italian, men are very approach heavy and borderline spam approach even when girls are not interested. I have seen them on ends of some of the most embarrassing blow outs.

3. Southern Euro descent men, particularly Italian men, will get very jealous and ruin your sets once they see you having more success than them. Expect things to go down south fast once they see you pulling hotter girls or the hotter friend.

4. A black wingman is relatively chill and laid back, they tend to talk a lot less than the girl herself. Black dudes ask a lot of open-ended questions to get the girl to open up.

5. A Hispanic wingman will try to put on a show and impress girls. A lot of it is nodding, smiling, agreeing with her, and complimenting.

6. Asian wingmen are very subtle and approach a lot less than white guys but somehow, just like with white guys, I see girls shooting them IOIs and approaching them often too.

7. Indian wingmen self-destruct even when girls are into them, I also notice they get IOIs and at times girls approaching them but they become untangled. In other words, they suck at hanging in there and just tend to lose it. When I have seen them pull, it happens in under 30 minutes, any longer and they just play their hand and talk themselves out of the deal. They also talk too much!

8. Middle Eastern and Arab guys are also very subtle but have that silent sniper game going for them like Anglo guys. Most of them tend to not be overt with their approaches and put off that mysterious vibe to women. Some women definitely have a thing for these guys.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
I will also add that among white guys in the US, the ones from the coastal cities and California have the best game. The ones from the south are cringey AF.