Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Treat her like a friend

green69

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jayer's "Social Experiment 3" thread has sort of lead me to a bit of a revelation.

Treat girls like they're your friend.

I'm sure this has been said at one point, but I just wanted to say it again and add my own thoughts to the subject.

So many times I've noticed that when I've met a new girl, I am so concerned with not being in the dreaded friends zone that I am overly nervous and not myself. I mean it's great to know what you want, and that you don't desire to be "just friends" but sometimes that urge can go too far. I feel you can accomplish your goals much better by treating the girl like a friend, instead of being obsessed with making her your GF.

Now I'm not saying that you shouldn't flirt with the girl, use kino and all that, that is a must! But what I AM saying is you shouldn't put too much pressure in forcing something with a girl. Just be natural, treat her like a friend of yours. Playful flirting here and there never hurts...but make sure not to stress too much about making her 'yours'.

I find that when I have this mindset I tend not to care whether or not the girl is interested in me or not, the girl ends up liking me more! When I am pushing for get togethers, being needy, wanting the girl to be my date etc. it just ends up pushing them away. Again, it's important to show your attraction and not get stuck in the friends zone, but you can accomplish that along with being her friend at the same time.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have options you won't give a damn if you succeed or not because you have 5 other girls waiting with their legs spread if this one doesn't work out.

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever hear of the golden rule?

DO UNTO OTHERS AS YOU WOULD HAVE THEM DO UNTO YOU.

I think this applies here, so I'm going to paraphrase it for our puproses. Print it out, memorize it, and internalize it:

TREAT A WOMEN THE WAY YOU WANT TO BE TREATED.

What I mean by that is, that if you want her to have wild, monkey sex with you, then you've got to treat where like a wild, sexual animal. You want sex, then you've got to convey your sexuality to her.

If you treat her like a "friend", you are going to get friendzoned.

If you treat her like a sexual creature, you age going to have sex.

Don't psyche yourself up by treating her like a friend. While it may make you more comfortable with talking to her, it's going to backfire horribly.

Instead, get comfortable with your own sexuality, and in turn you will naturally convey that sexuality to her.

Get it?

Good.

Reaction score
Heres my thoughts on it, dont treat her like a friend, treat her like a goofy little sister. Have fun, goof around, and dont even pay attention that she is hot at all. Dont be turned on by her instantly wait till she starts trying to turn you on, this will also remove the "does she like me" question that will haunt your mind because when she starts trying you'll know.

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
Vypros said:

I think this applies here, so I'm going to paraphrase it for our puproses. Print it out, memorize it, and internalize it:

What I mean by that is, that if you want her to have wild, monkey sex with you, then you've got to treat where like a wild, sexual animal. You want sex, then you've got to convey your sexuality to her.

Don't psyche yourself up by treating her like a friend. While it may make you more comfortable with talking to her, it's going to backfire horribly.

Instead, get comfortable with your own sexuality, and in turn you will naturally convey that sexuality to her.

Get it?

Good.
i agree. Vypros ur a genius
treating a girl like ur friend WILL make her your friend, not ur girl.
would i make moves on my friends? no i would make moves on my girl.
DONT treat her like ur friend or ur goofy little sister or watever, because that's wat she will become.
how could u expect to get laid by a friend? u cant

spread_love

Don Juan
Reaction score
Vypros said:

Get it?

Good.

I disagree because some Women will see you treating her like a sexual creature as 'sleazy', 'seedy' or her as just a sex object...

Give a **** what they think...you want me as a friend, okay...see you
oh you want to be more than friends?
whatever

and if you live with Women you have to treat them as a friend unless their is a mutual attraction ...otherwise it will make living with each other uncomfortable even if her boyfriend is not suited to her.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got 10 other girls I can call.. I am a hot cool guy... yeah I want to hook up with you, but if I have to jump through hoops you better find someone else. I will flirt with you.. I will try to fvck you.. but I am not going to worry about you.

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spread_love said:
I disagree because some Women will see you treating her like a sexual creature as 'sleazy', 'seedy' or her as just a sex object...

whatever

and if you live with Women you have to treat them as a friend unless their is a mutual attraction ...otherwise it will make living with each other uncomfortable even if her boyfriend is not suited to her.
Why are you living with a girl that ISN'T your girlfriend? Female roomates? Why would you do that to yourself? lol I'm only being about half serious.

You're taking me too literally here. I'm not saying to treat ALL women that way for god's sakes. But a woman you want to F*CK? A woman you want a relationship with? BY ALL MEANS YES.

The "whatever" attitude only gets you so far. You HAVE to take a risk. You HAVE to be bold about what you want. Trust me, it won't make her feel like a slut if you do it right (kino anyone?), but trust me if you make her FEEL like a sex object you are WAY further ahead than if you make her feel like your "friend".

logicallefty

Reaction score
Oxide said:
I got 10 other girls I can call.. I am a hot cool guy... yeah I want to hook up with you, but if I have to jump through hoops you better find someone else. I will flirt with you.. I will try to fvck you.. but I am not going to worry about you.
I like this one best of all responses on this thread.

Basically, discipline yourself to the same comfort level you would be at if she was just a friend, but, don't act on that by treating her like a friend. That's instant death... Throw a little bit of bratty little sister in there as far as how you treat her, but add some sexuality that you wouldn't use on your real bratty little sister...

Basically, portrey to her that you WANT her but don't NEED her. That's yer real ticket... :up:

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Props to the OP, you hit the nail on the head. When you don't come off as all predatory and act as if you could care less, it drives the ladies wild.

Vypros said:

Get it?

Good.
I don't mean to flame you or anything, but you couldn't be further from the truth.

From my personal experience, if you befriend girls, even with NO intent of hooking up with them, that sooner or later many of them will start to become attracted to you (as long as you're decent looking and have an attractive personality). I've hooked up with several of my female friends without even trying or expecting it. When I asked them why, they just explain something along the line of "You're just such an amazing guy" or "I just feel so close to you".

EDIT:

Actually, Vypros, you are spot-on on getting laid through expressing your sexuality. That should be the foundation of like 95% of hook-ups. But hooking up with females by being their friend isn't difficult, and sometimes its better because you can be friends and there's no pressure to get into a relationship or just to be fvck buddies.

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to treat women the way that they aren't used to being treated. Most are used to being treated like sexual goddesses that guys want to pounce on then and there.

Turn the tables, be calm, casual, and brief on first interaction. After that, be challenging, and make her prove herself to you, not the other way around.

Last edited:

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spread_love said:

whatever

I agree with this.

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Serialized3 said:
Props to the OP, you hit the nail on the head. When you don't come off as all predatory and act as if you could care less, it drives the ladies wild.

I don't mean to flame you or anything, but you couldn't be further from the truth.

From my personal experience, if you befriend girls, even with NO intent of hooking up with them, that sooner or later many of them will start to become attracted to you (as long as you're decent looking and have an attractive personality). I've hooked up with several of my female friends without even trying or expecting it. When I asked them why, they just explain something along the line of "You're just such an amazing guy" or "I just feel so close to you".

EDIT:

Actually, Vypros, you are spot-on on getting laid through expressing your sexuality. That should be the foundation of like 95% of hook-ups. But hooking up with females by being their friend isn't difficult, and sometimes its better because you can be friends and there's no pressure to get into a relationship or just to be fvck buddies.
Maybe you all aren't understanding that there is a difference between actually BEING her friend and SAYING you are her "friend".

If you ACT like her friend, that's what you'll be. However when you say something like "Oh, you're such a good FRIEND" when she is obviously attracted to you, it CAN drive her that much more crazy about you.

But don't TREAT her like a friend, unless you WANT to be her friend.

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't treat her like a "girlfriend."

Being her emotional sponge
Being too available
Being too nice

These three things will be sure fire to get you into the friends zone. You should treat her like a friend, but give her hints that there are chances of it going further than friends.