Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

treasonous friends.

Maeisgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You all may remember how I had oneitis this spring over a girl named "Lauren."

I had a friend who is very insecure and feels threatened and inadequit whenever a friend has a girlfriend and he doesn't. I was going to ask out the girl named "Lauren" who was recently single and everyone knew it.

One night, he was drunk and yelled, "One day, I'm going to marry that woman ["Lauren"]!" This pissed me off. She did eventually hang out with him more than me. They're not going out, they go to different colleges, though she did want to go visit his college.

Now I actually have a girlfriend, but my old "friend" and "Lauren" still bother me. He has done this to his friends three times before. My friends who he has hurt also told me this stuff and we all agree on his probelm. My friend and I have been friends been second grade, and as his best friend I feel like I should do something to help him.

I could use the help of DJs and such. I have used the DJ ideals to get my present girlfriend, but it would deeply anger me to see a drunken fool take advantage of a perfectly good girl. My old friend uses alcohol to enhance his humor and win people over, and I hope its not working. I don't think it is, but I trust you all's opinions and want to read them.

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well drunk people are sometimes ****ed up.

I have no advice, but just ignore it, adn move on. But you should take your gut instinct.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Maeisgood
very insecure and feels threatened and inadequit .
Sounds like a confession to me.

Articdog

Reaction score
Originally posted by Maeisgood
You all may remember how I had oneitis this spring over a girl named "Lauren."

I had a friend who is very insecure and feels threatened and inadequit whenever a friend has a girlfriend and he doesn't. I was going to ask out the girl named "Lauren" who was recently single and everyone knew it.

One night, he was drunk and yelled, "One day, I'm going to marry that woman ["Lauren"]!" This pissed me off. She did eventually hang out with him more than me. They're not going out, they go to different colleges, though she did want to go visit his college.

Now I actually have a girlfriend, but my old "friend" and "Lauren" still bother me. He has done this to his friends three times before. My friends who he has hurt also told me this stuff and we all agree on his probelm. My friend and I have been friends been second grade, and as his best friend I feel like I should do something to help him.

I could use the help of DJs and such. I have used the DJ ideals to get my present girlfriend, but it would deeply anger me to see a drunken fool take advantage of a perfectly good girl. My old friend uses alcohol to enhance his humor and win people over, and I hope its not working. I don't think it is, but I trust you all's opinions and want to read them.
Nothing sorts out an embarrassing drunk insure friend like a good punch....
If he really is annoying sound you be friends?

Maeisgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of his old friends like me notice he has changed. He only hangs out with us when there is no one else around. Whenever one of us would get a love interest, he would then try to get her first. This has happened three times before it happened to me. We're all pissed off and no one knows what to do.

I have a girlfriend. She's actually some sort of model too. It just bothers me that a former love interest could get deflowered by a former best friend who's nothing more than a drug addict now. His entire comedy is based on him getted f**ked up and shouting stuff. I am failing to see how that be sexy. She deserves better than him.

Smooth as Anything, I may have misinterpreted what you said. Are you saying that I am confessing to those things? I don't feel inadequit. I don't want my former best friend, who's stabbed us all in the backs, and has even stolen from us to turn a girl who's pretty straight-and-narrow into a drunken *****.

I want someone to tell me how to show her what he's really about without making me look like a bad guy, or jealous, or something. My friends and I talk about it all of the time and no one knows what to do.

Maeisgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He was really good friends with me since early elementary school, but in recent months he's changed and a lot of his friends agree with that.

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ironic! the girl that I'm attracted to is named Lauren. Don't get pissed, just be cool about it.