Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Travelling to a party city?

Reaction score
This is my strategy

If you're a young guy and vacationing in a city like Prague, Budapest, Berlin etc. There will be a lot of other tourists there which you will spot during daytime, (you can do this in the evening as well).
You (and/or friends) cold approach a group of other tourists (girls obv) and ask for tips on nightlife etc, then you ask them for contact information (preferably instagram) and try to meetup when you all go partying at nighttime.

I've experienced this work out many times and if they are interested which is easy to spot during these circumstances you could get an easy lay or more by the end of your vacation.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ask for tips on nightlife etc,
A common PUA style indirect approach of the 1990s-2000s was asking women for directions to a certain locale in a city, tips on city activities, etc. These sorts of approaches are very outdated because all of that information is accessible on the internet. All a man would have to do is sit in front of a laptop computer or look on his smartphone's internet browser for the key information.

Going direct is way better than in these situations. One of the few indirect approaches that's still relevant is asking a woman in the grocery store if something in her grocery basket is good and sequencing a meaningful conversation based around that. Another indirect grocery store or mall approach that I've found can work is approaching a woman about a shirt with words on it that she's wearing. I've done approaches based on a woman wearing a "University of X" t-shirt/long sleeve shirt or a tourist destination T-shirt/long sleeve shirt.

In the USA, the common party cities would be New Orleans, Las Vegas, and Miami. You'd be better doing a direct approach and trying to set up a thing with good logistics for sex immediately, especially if you're a tourist in a tourist district doing approaches there. That'd be the French Quarter in New Orleans, The Strip in Las Vegas, or Miami's South Beach area.