"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Travelling ruins relationship?

FMX

New Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
I used to have a long term relationship but not now, why constantly travelling and I don't hardly ever see her. Yes, I am a racer and I travel the country to different locations and I am also doing international events. She hardly hadn't seen me and we have only talked once every two weeks. When I am back in the country, I am off to college and I get huge amount of homework which I have to catch up. During free weekends, I am down the gym training then catching a plane to Europe for weeks.

What I am trying to say is, how can you keep a relationship together if you are constantly apart for a long period of time?. I mean I have no time for anything anymore. And I am constantly doing PR for sponsors and shoots all over the place. I mean, you go on a date and goes very successful, it's more like ' nice to meet you but I am away for weeks racing. Then that moment it's kind of all over because girls don't want to hang around waiting for you when they could be having fun with other people.

I dunno what you people think, but..............

Christ I manage to find some time here to post!. My lunch hour at college at the moment. Off to Europe this weekend.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
You are known as a "carpetbagger" ... always on the run, most of your possessions you have is on hand and ready to grab.

You reek unstableness, if you were to have a relationship with someone, that person would have to follow you on your travels.
 

FMX

New Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
I know what you mean. But a girl can't travel with you everywhere because they have a life of their own too. Jobs,friends and family. My flights are all pay for so bringing a extra person is a hell load of hassle and all booked by advanced. And while I am there, I am focus on racing and having team meetings. I can't be everywhere with her even if she travels with me. It's very stressful. Ah well..... thats how it goes. I am off now.
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Good way to test her commitment hey?
 
Top