"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Traveling without your girl?

Joined
Jul 1, 2019
Messages
129
Reaction score
113
Age
46
Someone posted the opposite of this and it made me think about my own life, give me some feedback, opinions, and a few good troll comments:

I make pretty decent money in both active and passive income, and have around 2 months off a year to travel, some years more like 3 or 4. I love to travel (to both typical and questionable more dangerous places) and have been to over 50 countries, but like women.... there's just never enough. In my LTR's or potential ones, it is damn near impossible to date a woman that has a good job and has decent holiday/vacation time. So I figured my plan if I start dating is to lay out the ground rules, make her a compliment, not the focus of my life, I would say I do at least two internationals a year, she can come on the safe one, the dangerous ones (for example last one was trekking through Yemen, Egypt, and Israel) I will go solo. They are 75% places no western woman dreams to go to or should. Planning on India next. If I do that solo then later in the year we could go together to France or wherever it is chicks go. I wouldn't go to Ibiza, Bahamas, Mykonos, etc without her (if it was serious). Short domestics during the year or this hemisphere trips (USA for me) we can play it by ear and make the best effort to always go together when we can.

Thoughts?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2015
Messages
5,415
Reaction score
7,937
Age
57
Advice from the old lady:

I have a couple of friends I introduced who completely hit it off. He’s a 64 year old smooth talking ex law enforcement state police officer/investigator and reformed incorrigible player...she is a 44 year old tall gorgeous blonde bombshell who speaks 5 languages and holds a PhD.

His kids are grown & he’s retired. She couldn’t have children & sold art & taught at a major university.

They both sold everything, she quit her job & they are traveling the world. He gets a decent pension and she netted a decent nest egg and they are having an absolute blast. They are in Italy currently and are going to wander around Europe & Asia for awhile. And they are doing this in a creatively frugal kind of way...

He was a girl in every port kinda man. Women all over trying to lock him down. I’ve never seen him so “all in” with a woman. She’s a straight talking no BS Texan (they are from the same city originally) and they just click.

They each needed to meet the right person. Once that happened? Boom. They are going on 2 years spending nearly every day together and they are so tickled they can hardly stand it.

It is working for them...but not all couples would thrive in that dynamic.

I know another couple, happily married 30 years (second marriage for both) where they take about 3 international major trips per year and they live apart while he travels about 40% of the year. While he’s away she spends time with family & friends & charities they support. They are happy for years like this. They have been retired since their 50s.

So you can find someone compatible with your lifestyle if you keep an eye out. You just gotta define what you are looking for and screen for a woman you enjoy who is of like mind.

Define what you want. Only then can you task the universe with delivering it to you.
 
Top