"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

traveling again?

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2019
Messages
863
Reaction score
493
Age
47
Have any of you guys gone out of country at all? Did you have to quarantine ? I want to visit Asia but worried about covid.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2019
Messages
863
Reaction score
493
Age
47
The Chinese virus is generally a mild illness. If you're healthy you have nothing to worry about.

Are you worried about the virus itself or government restrictions?
I'm boosted with two vaccines already so I'm worried about the government more so than the virus.
 

ApexPredator

New Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2022
Messages
6
Reaction score
8
Age
50
I'm boosted with two vaccines already so I'm worried about the government more so than the virus.
Thailand looks pretty good for travel without quarantine at the moment.

I'm thinking about going there myself to train Muay Thai in the mornings, enjoying massages, relaxing by the pool and sightseeing in the afternoons, and socializing at bars in the evenings.

 

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2019
Messages
863
Reaction score
493
Age
47
Thailand looks pretty good for travel without quarantine at the moment.

I'm thinking about going there myself to train Muay Thai in the mornings, enjoying massages, relaxing by the pool and sightseeing in the afternoons, and socializing at bars in the evenings.

Thats where I want to go as well. Thanks for your input. Yeah I dont want to quarantine.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
I went to iceland recently. They only required a negative test to get into the country and no quarantine. About 10% of the population wasn't wearing masks

If you manage to catch covid while you're there tho... that's a different story. You might be forced to quarantine
 

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2019
Messages
863
Reaction score
493
Age
47
I went to iceland recently. They only required a negative test to get into the country and no quarantine. About 10% of the population wasn't wearing masks

If you manage to catch covid while you're there tho... that's a different story. You might be forced to quarantine
im boosted so I can bring my vaccine card there.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top