"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

******** translation needed

IWannaBeAHippy

New Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2004
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Perth
Hi all!

I’ve chatted to a few girls lately and when they’ve given me their numbers they said 'I never call people, I always wait for people to call me' or something like that... so I’m like yeah yeah insecure or whatever etc. incidentally, those ones never worked out... (moving onto the next of course) But because its happened about three times in the last six months (it appears to be a trend) I'm beginning to think its some sort of ******** code for something… any ideas?

Another one that’s happened once or twice via email is 'I wasn’t sure if you’d email back or not' – I assumed it meant that there were some subtle 'go-away' hints that I didn't pick up on – some of those ones worked out though. I think my ******** is a little rusty :confused: – better ask the experts. Any advice would be appreciated. :)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
"I never call people, I always wait for people to call me"

I wouldn't necessarily say that a woman who said that would be disinterested in you. I am assuming that these girls were responding to to you asking for their phone number.

It's sort of like when you hear from a potential employer "Don't call us, well call you" implying that the company will let you know if they are interested in you or not.

So in otherwords she may or may not know how she feels about you or has a moderate level of interest...

"I wasn't sure if you would e-mail me back or not"

I'm not going to say this with assurity, but a girl who said this would probably be interested in the guy she sent it to.
 

DJmonster

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 18, 2003
Messages
143
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
oregon, US
"I never call people, I always wait for people to call me"

(I won't call you, but you better call me. I hope you're not one of those guys that gets the number, then doesn't call.)

"I wasn't sure if you would e-mail me back or not"

(I'm really interested in you, but I wasn't sure if you were really interested in me.)
 

AlwaysExcel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
293
Reaction score
0
Location
Midwest USA
I wouldn't take the "I don't usually call..." line as a bad sign. First of all it's a much more honest response than most girls give.

Second, it means that she wants you to call her. She's telling you the truth (that she usually does not call guys) so that you will know that you have to call her if you want to date her. Girls only help guys they are attracted to.

I talked to this girl at a club last weekend and got her phone number. She then asked for mine. I made an exception and gave it to her (I regretted it later). She told me that she usually doesn't call guys but waits for them to call her. Well 3 days later she calls me even though I hadn't tried to call her!

Even though this is rare and thus showed that she had a high interest level, it sucked because my brother just handed me the phone and I wasn't in the mindset to talk to her. Of course, she was just calling to "chat" with nothing really to chat about. After some awkward off the cuff small talk, I told her I was in the middle of something and ended the phone call.

The other line is also a good sign. It means that you've been on her mind and she was wondering if you were interested enough in her to reply back to her. By the way, it's much better if she's saying "I wasn't sure if you would CALL me back." Get the phone number and get off the e-mail.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

IWannaBeAHippy

New Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2004
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Perth
Thanks for your posts everybody!

:D
 
Top