Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Translation from the veterans

logic1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How would you proceed? or forget it? I will not waste my time in the "Freindzone"

HB8, 41 years old. Here is her message to me after seeing her at a dance and I told her I seen her profile on a dating site I was surfing. We exchanged contact info and this was the response I got after I contacted her about a date.

"Friday was okay. I miss the days at the "so and so". The dances were a lot more fun then.............................

Anyway as far as a connection, no I dont think there is a connection like you are talking about but I would love to dance with you and be friends. You seem like a very good person. I looked for you to dance Saturday and you had already left. I hope to see you again and maybe dance?

xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx

Side note. I was with another women most of the night but found time to talk to this woman. I wanted to kick the one I was with to the curb so I could concentrate on this one.

What do you think veterans?

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
logic1 said:
Anyway as far as a connection, no I dont think there is a connection like you are talking about but I would love to dance with you and be friends.
Translation: "You will never see me naked."

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call her up and tell her to come to your place for drinks this weekend. If she says no, forget about her. Doesn't hurt to give it a shot. Who gives a fukk if she says no anyway? Hopefully you aren't emotionally involved with this chick you just met.

If she says yes, then hit some music (not cheesy romantic sh1t), hang out on the back porch and shoot the sh1t. Get your game face on and try to seduce her.

You're 21, she's 41. She's likely VERY experienced. Use her for nothing more than sex. That's all she wants from a 21 year old anyway. When I first moved to this town, that's all I did was hook up with older women who just wanted a fukk. They'll teach you alot and if it doesn't work out and things don't click, so what, she's just an old used up hor anyway. They normally have some great puzzy too. I've always like that older, used, tan-line, bleach blonde, I'm divorced and I'm gonna act like a sororistute type. I mean, you can do some CRAZY, fukked up sh1t with them. I'm talking like fukking them in the ******* and shoving a dildo up her cvnt while she wakes the neighbors. And having her suck your balls dry. COMPLETELY submitting and letting, correction, MAKING you treat them like dirty fukking slvts. Dam I'm ranting. The good old days that are dead and gone.

Edited to say: Ahh sh1t, 21 was your post count. My bad. Anyhow, the advice is the same.

grinder

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess you missed the VERY FIRST STATEMENT in the VERY FIRST STEP of the DJ Bible by good ole Craig Reeves.

So, I’ll help you out and copy it here:

Most commonly asked newbie questions answered right here!

How can I tell if she likes me?

The only way to be able to tell how interested she is in you is to make a move (number close, date request, kiss, etc.) Watch her reaction. If the move is unsuccessful the first time, you can try again later one more time. If it's unsuccessful the second time, ditch her and move on....in other words...NEXT.

Your welcome.

logic1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I already have her number. Done called her and talked to her about a date. Got the number while I was on a date with another women at the dance. Made some good eye contact thru out the night.

I'm just trying to figure her "word salad" out. She did not agree to a date but hinted around about hanging out at the next dance.

Would it be because I was with another women?? It was just a casual date but she doesn't know that. Everything she said was vague. I think I will go to the dance by myself. I feel she will be there because of her words. Then go from there.

I think Rollo might be right. I would never see her naked!

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man, im disappointed in the responses so far.

this woman IS NOT interested in you in terms of a romantic relationship. you are NOT her type - who knows what her type is, maybe its beer belly criminal bikers.

she thinks your a decent guy, probably is looking to have friends in her life, and has NO problem pursing a friendship with you. heck, having a male 'friend' is PERFECT for women with an interest in things like dancing. I would actually think any man who likes to go dancing is a rare find for most women, friend or not.

she just made the most COMMON mistake women make. She has no clue that because you want to f*ck her that you will ignore what she has made blatantly obvious and assume that she's instead playing some kidn of 'hard to get' game.

as a result, most men in this situation, will go 'great, lets go to the dance.' they will be the 'friend' then when they THINK there is an opportunity (ie. after building rapport with her) they will make their move, only to get SHOT DOWN big time.

the only other possibility here is that she's fully aware of the above trap that men and women get in to and is one of those women that LIKES having lap dogs around that constantly seek her attention.

either way, i STRONGLY suggest you either see her as a friend (the same way you'd see one of your male buddies) or move on.

really, this is all very common sense advice. think about it dude. if some woman that you desperately wanted to f*ck asked you out, would you ever say "i don't see us in that way, but hey, lets be friends." - i mean, COME ON!

drmeathead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dont bother with her. you want to bang she wants to dance. she isnt your gf or going to give it up, dont you dare give her a weekend night. no ***** equals no weekend night. no potential ***** for a weekend night. she has to give it up first.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
welcome to "lets just be friends" where you can meet up at all the dances and if neither of you has a date, you can dance with each other all nite instead of being alone. you can grab the punch and she will powder her nose and at the end of the night you might get a hug and its farewell until the next dance.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
welcome to "lets just be friends" where you can meet up at all the dances and if neither of you has a date, you can dance with each other all nite instead of being alone. you can grab the punch and she will powder her nose and at the end of the night you might get a hug and its farewell until the next dance.
Yeah like the song says: "you will always be my favourite F@G."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AT1e3aj7irU

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was pretty clear. There is no romantic connection and she wants to just be friends. You stated you don't want to be in the friendzone. So move on.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
grinder said:
How can I tell if she likes me?

The only way to be able to tell how interested she is in you is to make a move (number close, date request, kiss, etc.) Watch her reaction. If the move is unsuccessful the first time, you can try again later one more time. If it's unsuccessful the second time, ditch her and move on....in other words...NEXT.
In general, I would agree. However, there are some women who are still very interested, but could be physically cautious.

I would say that if a woman would exhibit this behavior, that the default conclusion should be that she is not interested, and that you should go on with your life with that mind. However, if she continues to want to see you (even as "friends") and she is the main agressor in wanting to keep up this "relationship", I see no problem with it, so long as it does not really impact your other opportunities.

You need to take the attitude like a salesman would - until the customer forks over the money, the item is still on sale. If she wants to hang with you, then she is still inside your store, and would be a potential customer. Just don't blow off any other potential customers.