Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Translating a ******** article from MSN

Maximus_Decimus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Saw this article at http://msn.match.com/msn/article.aspx?articleid=6215&menuid=6&lid=429

Anyways, here is the translation:

The girls:
Trang, 33, writer
Tracy, 29, art director
Elaine, 32, producer
Katrina, 34, fashion designer
Stephanie, 36, photo editor

Q: So which guys in this bar catch your eye and why?
Stephanie: I like the one in the blue shirt. He’s just been talking to his friend and laughing a lot. He looks nice. He’s boyfriend material.
Translation: "He’s boyfriend material." No translation needed.

Trang: The guy in white is better looking but has been looking around the room too much, like he’s checking out the place for girls. He looks like a player.
Translation: This guy is hot and gets bonus points rather than demerits from me right off the bat. If he plays his cards right, I would love to be f*cked by him.

Stephanie: I agree! The guy in white is the hottest guy in the room, but I don’t like to date the hottest guy in the room. That’s the kind of guy who makes you fight to be the Thursday night girl and not just the Tuesday night girl.
Translation: I found him pretty hot before. After Trang's comments, he is even hotter because like all women, I am a sucker for social proof. If he has more social proof and other chicks lined up for him, I would gladly wait in line as his Thursday night girl or Tuesday night girl.

Katrina: When I was younger, I cared about looks more. But I just got out of an 11-year relationship, and now, I know better. Guys who aren’t that hot can actually be better boyfriends and be better in bed.
Translation: I'm 11 years older now and I look a lot sh*tier than 11 years ago. It's harder for me to get a hotter guy now than 11 years ago so I am willing to settle for less.

Tracy: The least attractive guy I ever slept with was the best in bed.
Translation: I don't want to admit I am a shallow person in front of all the other women here. The truth is, I prefer to f*ck attractive men.

Q: Are you more open to meeting guys who are alone or in a group?
Trang: I get intimidated by a loud pack of men. I’ll never approach them.
Translation: I am too chicken sh*t to approach men. But that's okay ... I have a right to be chicken sh*t because I am a woman.

Elaine: But I think a guy alone at a bar is a little freaky. Like, where are his friends? Why is he lingering here alone instead of at home?
Translation: Come to the bar with other chicks to social proof yourself and I will notice you more. At the very least, come with other guy friends.

Katrina: I like to see a guy alone. It shows he’s confident and will probably be into talking to me.
Translation: I am the old chick from before ... 11 years older exactly. I am more desperate now than 11 years ago so I will settle for less.

Stephanie: But if he’s with a girl, I’d never talk to him. I automatically assume they’re together.
Translation: He has already social proofed himself. If that girl leaves momentarily and he got up and talked to me, I would immediately forget that I said "I'd never talk to him."

Katrina: If a guy is with a female friend of his, when she gets up to go to the bathroom, he should totally look around and show that he’s open and available.
Translation: I prefer guys that have social proof.

Q: What are the worst pickup lines you’ve ever heard from a guy?
Stephanie: This guy the other night came up to us and was like, “Hey, you girls are cute, will you two make out for me?” They say dumb opening lines because they think it’s funny, but it’s not.
Translation: I hate guys that ask me to do sl*tty things in public. Truth is, if you are Brad Pitt, I would gladly do every sl*tty request you have if we're in a private room.

Q: So what should a guy say to impress you?
Tracy: Go ahead and tell us we’re beautiful! Not immediately, but, yeah, just to hear a guy say, “You’re so beautiful” is always great. But you can’t say “hot” or “sexy,” you have to say “beautiful.”
Translation: Don't call me "hot" or "sexy" because that means you only want me for my p*ssy. Stop treating me like a sex object even though I really am a sex object.

Katrina: I think the words you choose don’t matter; just be genuine and sweet about it instead of pervy.
Translation: If you ask me to "f*ck you," then I won't f*ck you. If you ask me to "make love" to you, then I will f*ck you.

Katrina: Right! Are you a nice guy who wants to get to know me and is also really attracted to me, or are you just trying to hook up? We can tell the difference!
Translation: I don't want to be treated like a sex object, even though deep down, I know that I am really a sex object to men.

Q: Do you like it when a guy buys you a drink as an icebreaker?

Tracy: I’d much rather someone come up to me and say, “Can I buy you a drink?” Because then if I’m not interested, I can say no. If you send a drink over, I’ll feel obligated to talk to you because drinks in New York are $10 a pop, so I’ll feel like I have to give you $10 worth of conversation! It’s better if a guy comes over and asks. Then I have the option of saying no, and they get to keep their money!
Translation: Yeah right, like I really give a sh*t when I make a guy waste $10 more on me. Oh wait. Is that Brad Pitt? Bartender, here is $10 and please send this drink over to Brad Pitt immediately.

Q: What makes you want to go home with a guy the same night you meet him?
Katrina: Alcohol, alcohol, alcohol…
Translation: I never sleep with a guy I meet on the first day I meet him because I am not a slut. What about the guy I slept with yesterday after meeting him? Well, he was pretty hot and besides, he asked me over to his place to play checkers and things just "happened" from there. I was only at his place to play checkers ... really!

Tracy: That’s when it happens for me too, when we’re having so much fun laughing and talking that I don’t want the night to end. In my head, I’m naïve about it, like, “Oh, I don’t want it to end, so let’s go back to my place and keep it going.” I’m not thinking that I’m going to have sex. I do, but it’s usually unintentional. I’m just having so much fun that sometimes it goes until breakfast!
Translation: I find checkers to be really fun. I think I slept with the same "checkers guy" Katrina slept with. By the way, we really played checkers ... about 2 minutes worth after 3 our hours of sex.

Q: How can a guy spot a girl who’s on the prowl?
Trang: If she’s openly flirtatious and dancing sexy with her friends on the dance floor, it shows she’s looking for attention. I’ve been that girl!
Translation: I like dressing up in mini-skirts with a low cut shirt to show off my titties. I am not a slut. Really.

Katrina: I feel like I’m always the one who makes the move. I know it’s old-school, but I like it better when the guy makes the move.
Translation: I am 11 years older now and I find less guys asking me out than before. Time for me to find that "nice guy sucker" so I can get hitched before I turn 40.

Q: How do you act if you’re not interested in a guy?
Tracy: For me, if we’re talking, the closer he gets to me, I’ll keep taking steps back. And then I’ll be like, “Oh wait, I have to talk to my friend.” If I’m not interested, I just don’t come back.
Translation: I am too chicken sh*t to tell him he is ugly. But that's okay ... I have every right to be a chicken sh*t because I am a woman.

Stephanie: I’m a chicken. I’ll just give a fake half-smile, and look away a lot,
and start talking to someone else. I’m always nice. Because I actually think it takes a lot of courage to walk up to a woman that you don’t know in a bar. So I’m always flattered.
Translation: "I’m a chicken." Hmm, wait a moment. That should be: "I'm a chicken sh*t."

Trang: And it’s the reason we’re out for girls’ night anyway, right?
Translation: I want to meet a new BF but I don't want to look like a slut so better to hang out with my girl friends as an excuse.

Katrina: Yeah. We’ll say it’s “girls only” but hello... if we didn’t want to meet guys, we’d open a bottle of wine at home. When we’re out, we want to meet guys!
Translation: Trang is full of sh*t in her comment above. I'll translate properly for her.

Stephanie: We totally do.
Translation: I can't think for myself so I'll let Katrina think for me.

Tracy: Totally.
Translation: I can't think for myself either so I'll let Stephanie think for me.

Maximus_Decimus

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
I disagree. I think a lot of what they say should just be taken at face value. I've heard guys having very similar conversations.

As far as I know, ******** is mostly used by women to men, not to other women.

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
Tracy: I’d much rather someone come up to me and say, “Can I buy you a drink?” Because then if I’m not interested, I can say no. If you send a drink over, I’ll feel obligated to talk to you because drinks in New York are $10 a pop, so I’ll feel like I have to give you $10 worth of conversation! It’s better if a guy comes over and asks. Then I have the option of saying no, and they get to keep their money!
Actually I think this here is spot on and needs attention!

Women hate feeling OBLIGED to talk to guys or feeling like they owe them something. This isn't just about drinks, it's about all kinds of gifts, gestures and supplicating and is one of the main reasons women hate "nice guys"!

Think about it. The only reason a guy would buy a woman a drink is because he wants her attention back in return. If she ignored him and downed his drink, he would automatically assume she was a b1tch - and many would come here and moan about how all women are users and b1tches etc.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's been some debate on here before about why your gf wants to go out to bars. I think this here should settle it:
Trang: And it’s the reason we’re out for girls’ night anyway, right?

Katrina: Yeah. We’ll say it’s “girls only” but hello... if we didn’t want to meet guys, we’d open a bottle of wine at home. When we’re out, we want to meet guys!

Stephanie: We totally do.

Tracy: Totally.
Yup, "Girls' Night Out" = "Wh0res' Night Out!" And you can take that to the bank, fellas! :D

Last edited:

MuayThai

Banned
Reaction score
The "********" post are some of [/B]THE BEST posts on so suave. They are the inner workings of a woman.

They say what they think.... Do what they feel.

Trust, women really do talk and think in ********.

This is the hardest thing for me to accept. Women really are all the same deep down, all they want is a hot guy to **** for the rest of their lives, who'll keep they're family running till they're old.