Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

******** Translated

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Msthang, i dont know you, but you need to learn when to shutup and go home. haha

Ive had a similar line of questioning from 2 girls who were infatuated with me and one of which is now my girlfriend. Do you really believe this is coincidence?

go away

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, excellent post. This is gonna come in handy...

Secondly, I love the following quotes, just because the context in which they were used...

Am I now a flaming Pook?
AND

These two are classics. Yes, my sense of humour is somewhat off...

------------------
You only live life once, so you gotta screw it up GOOD.

msustud

Don Juan
Reaction score
heres another easy to tell ********
Her: "Me and my ex were talking about getting back together in the future"
Meaning my ex and I will be getting together soon so theres no chance for you. Or I dont want to date you but I will go as low as my ex. Or it could also mean that I want you to ask me out since my ex is an ass.

bigforearms

Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone said earlier that this post was exactly like on in the DJ Bible. When I was going through the DJB, I was struck by how the post that this one is supposedly a copy of is exactly like a hilarious chain e-mail I got from a girlfriend a few years ago.

I suspect the one in the Bible and this one come from the same source and are both rip-offs. A lot of professional comics' material gets plagiarized in this way. Either that, or the entire ******** concept is so archetypal that numerous people have spontaneously come up with the exact same joke.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Given I wrote this thread, all of the ******** came directly from my own personal experiences. 100% my words, 100% my thoughts. I actually wrote it dead seriously, too, and well, people just happen to find it funny.
bigforearms
The entire ******** concept is so archetypal that numerous people have spontaneously come up with the exact same joke.
It's been said that half of a joke is the truth; it wouldn't be a joke if it wasn't true.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haven't seen this thread in awhile!

I'd like to add another one

Why are you single?
You're too good to be true, and I'm attracted to you. Now all I have to do is eliminate the possibility that you might be some kind of serial killer before sexually molest you.

;)