"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

transitioning to SEX TALK

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
1
talking about sex with a girl you are interested in is one of the best ways to seal the deal. talking about sex can build you up to be a superstar and peak her interest in you, get her eroused and horny, and make her want to F YOU right then and there!


the problem i have is that i am not sure HOW TO TRANSITION TO SEX TALK. what do i say to a girl i just met at a party to open up the sex talk area without becoming desperate or look like i just want to F her and nothing more, etc.

i am not that experienced with sex (virgin by choice waiting to find a really hot girl or someone i care about) even though i could get some


what do you guys do? plz answer ASAP since i will be going to a big party tonight and i want to try this out :)

thx guys!
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
talk about eating ***** gets her juices flowing in no time
 

Desire me

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 29, 2003
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
this is what I would do, use something that she as already said or something around you. And use your imagination dog. Be creative. Find a way to make something that's not normally sexual. sexual. Peace.
 

lil devun

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 15, 2001
Messages
635
Reaction score
3
bump, this is a pretty important topic
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
It's not just sex talk that get's her in the mood. It's everything. Your energy..the way you say something, what you say, how your touching her...are you in control of her...

I think this site calls it kino and other stuff. You can tell when your incontroll during your convo. I know this when she starts mirroring my body language...laughing extra hard at my jokes...holds eye contact...allows my hands all over her body...

I will then take her on the dance floor and do extremely sexual passionate dancing with her and what's called sweet torture.

That is where you tease her ass. Pretend like your going to kiss her and then back away...do this everynow and then. Then when your ready give her a passionate kiss.

I have literally seen women almost pass out with this type of teasing...Imagine your hands on her hip and shoulder or trap's guiding her movements...your head near her face....reeeeaalll close to her skin....you turn your face to her cheek and your lips (accidentally wink wink) brush acrross them...as you turn your head past her lips coming ooohhh sooo close as you do but not touching...you look away then reverse the movements...and end up near her ear...making noises that she can hear....

can you feel me playa
 
Top