"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Transition from "don't give a fvck" which is desirable, to "give a fvck"

willtmail

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 18, 2003
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
Duke007 said,

I've been using the "dont give a fvck" attitude lately, partly due to the frustration of ALWAYS looking for PU opportunities when I walk out my front door. I've been carrying the mindset that I'm busy, have things to do, and girls are an unneccesary distraction. It's kind of like after you finish masturbating and lose all sexual thought. One problem though is in being able to transition from "don't give a fvck" which is desirable, to "give a fvck" if you want results.
in "What's the best way to achieve 'a don't give a fvck attitude'?"

I have this same problem. When I go out with a "fvck this sh*t - i don't want any fvkcing girls" attitude, girls keep looking at me. When I go out with a mission, like to get eye contact or to meet ppl, they don't. It's frustratingly difficult because like Duke said, not giving a damn will get you interest, but the problem lies when you want to pursue. When you want to pursue, you must turn off the "don't give a ****, I don't care if you are drooling for me" attitude.

The way I see it, there's a divide. There's the jerk, don't give a-damn-what-anyone-thinks attitude that on one hand makes you attractive, and then on the other hand, there's the I'm-charismatic-and-give-great-eye-contact-making-you-feel-like-the-center-of-the-world attitude. How do you guys reconcile the two? When you give massive eye contact, it's good, but I've found girls seem more interested when you don't even move when you respond and really just grunt an answer (at least initially), i.e. like you're so into whatever it is you're doing that you can't be disturbed.

Thoughts? (and more importantly, actions to remedy?)
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
452
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
where i wanna get
ive been trying this attitude for awhile, have you ever seen oceans 11 how brad pit looks when hes around places at describes i dun give a fawk attitude perfectly , well thats the vibe that i got. check it out.

when we go out with a mission like eye contact or " i wil approach 5 chicks " its true you almost always get the opposite, but going out with a mission kinda contradicts the i dont give a fawk attitude , doesent it.

its like when he have a set mission let say eye contact for example we go out there looking fr this , and if we dont see it we freak out, then we worry that were not seeing it and we focus on what were not getting. Then thers the law of attraction, its like what you focus on is what you get, so if you said, " i dont want to get a bad grade" your focus if on the bad grade so it will eventually come to you.

so maybe we can have the " i dun give a **** attitude right , and we can have a mission, but when we go looking for the mission, dont give a fawkweather you compleat it or not, and done give a fawk , if your not getting instant results. And if we do get results lets just focus on the fact that we got results.

im just throwing it out there, im going to try this tommorrow when i go to the mall to practice.
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
I have a don't give a fvck attitude but at the same time I don't... I don't care if I score or not or anything like that, I don't activly chase girls but at the same time I'm ALWAYS looking for a lay... Even though I have a GF or simular I won't cheat but I'm still looking...
 

duke007

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 12, 2003
Messages
765
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Melbourne, Australia
willtmail, nice to see you've brought up this point of mine that had me stuck for a while!

I can't say I have a solution, because as RKS alluded to, playing a perfect "don't give a fvck" attitude will leave you in a bit of a catch 22.

But, having knowledge of these different mind states, and of female signs of interest should be enough to make your brain realise how to act. With practice that is.

I mean, the first two times that I lost opportunities due to this was because I walked away, which will never happen again. So as long as you don't walk away, I don't think you'd have too many problems.

Sure, you're acting like you don't have a care in world, but somewhere within you're aiming to get laid, and this should be a natural subconscious impulse. Besides, number closes are designed to be executed with a carefree attitiude.

And regarding getting signals without having made an approach, I don't think a girl will lower her IL JUST because you approached.

So overall, just continue entering clubs and parties with the 'don't give a fvck' attitude but also remember that you are a DJ who will do things that AFCs don't.

By the way, willtmail, I cleaned my PM inbox.
 
Top