Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Transit phase from BP to RP - useless to women?

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there a phase one goes through when being Red Pilled where you're neither alpha yet - because you're only beginning to kill the beta - but nor are you a beta provider - because your eyes are just opening. And so, to women, in this phase, you're basically useless to them?

Im feeling this way. Just ended an LTR because, having being RPed a few months ago, I realised I was the beta provider. There was no doubt in my mind that that's what she had me down as. I would not consider myself an alpha, despite a high notch count (70ish) without ever knowing anything about game or the RP.

So I feel in limbo as I unlearn the blue pill and relearn alpha behaviours - which I realise I had a youngster.

Anyone else have this experience?

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What quality do you think you have lost, that might be valuable to women?

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What quality do you think you have lost, that might be valuable to women?
I think that when you're young and in school, you're forced to do uncomfortable things. That could be being forced to be in a play, being forced to doing a presentation in front of the class etc. I played a lot of sports as a kid. Sometimes I didn't feel like playing, like if the weather was ****ty or you'd had a bad game the last time. But you had to play. That is character developing, and it increases aggression, in a good way. As an adult, comfort becomes the default. Im now beginning to get out of the comfort zone again.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that when you're young and in school, you're forced to do uncomfortable things. That could be being forced to be in a play, being forced to doing a presentation in front of the class etc. I played a lot of sports as a kid. Sometimes I didn't feel like playing, like if the weather was ****ty or you'd had a bad game the last time. But you had to play. That is character developing, and it increases aggression, in a good way. As an adult, comfort becomes the default. Im now beginning to get out of the comfort zone again.
I see. That doesn't answer the question regarding your Red Pill transition though. You said you're useless to women at the present time. Why? What quality do you think you've lost?

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I see. That doesn't answer the question regarding your Red Pill transition though. You said you're useless to women at the present time. Why? What quality do you think you've lost?
I mean it in the sense that, being late 30s, I'm looking for an LTR as I want kids. I'll keep having ONS but as I'm only killing the beta now - since I'm only recently RPed - an LTR now may be tricky as I refuse to play the role I've been conditioned for - the beta provider.

I'm not bemoaning this. I think it's interesting and wondered had anyone else experienced a similar phase.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tony for what it’s worth this is what I observe from the woman’s locker room. Women are Machiavellian by nature.

Women are like fire. They can be warm and enlightening and you can become transfixed by them. They can be useful to you or they can consume you and burn you to the ground if you do not under their nature...much like fire has a nature so too do women. How you handle fire has everything to do with your knowledge of it...and your respect of it.

Too many men either do not understand the nature of women or do not believe it is as it is. And most women will sell you a fairy tale not because they are bad people but rather that they are blind to their own nature.

I say on here often that I prefer the player archetype. There’s a reason for that. I understand my nature. I embrace it and enjoy it. I am Machiavellian. Furthermore I understand what I need in a worthy partner. I need a man who isn’t going to tolerate my BS and who isn’t going to treat me like a princess. I require respect but I hate being on a pedestal. I want to be led and desired, not worshipped and pampered. There is power in the feminine just like there is power in the tigress; or in fire. I know what I am. Therefore I need a man who recognizes my nature and who can guide and direct me in his way for his use and purpose. This doesn’t diminish me as a person...not at all. I am still a full person in my own right.

But I know I need a man who I’m not going to overwhelm just by existing in my self assurance in my natural state. I was raised red pill by a strong father figure who was revered or hated or feared by other men.

I cannot tolerate a pvssy. Can’t do it.

What happens through the red pill journey is a period of disillusionment. You are seeing things as they are for the first time.

It’s a new landscape and requires adjustment. Once you recalibrate you’ll be able to relax and enjoy the journey.

Be patient with yourself. You’ll get there. And you’ll be wise rather than jaded if you keep moving toward your own purpose and improving yourself.

Cheers

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tony for what it’s worth this is what I observe from the woman’s locker room. Women are Machiavellian by nature.

Women are like fire. They can be warm and enlightening and you can become transfixed by them. They can be useful to you or they can consume you and burn you to the ground if you do not under their nature...much like fire has a nature so too do women. How you handle fire has everything to do with your knowledge of it...and your respect of it.

Too many men either do not understand the nature of women or do not believe it is as it is. And most women will sell you a fairy tale not because they are bad people but rather that they are blind to their own nature.

I say on here often that I prefer the player archetype. There’s a reason for that. I understand my nature. I embrace it and enjoy it. I am Machiavellian. Furthermore I understand what I need in a worthy partner. I need a man who isn’t going to tolerate my BS and who isn’t going to treat me like a princess. I require respect but I hate being on a pedestal. I want to be led and desired, not worshipped and pampered. There is power in the feminine just like there is power in the tigress; or in fire. I know what I am. Therefore I need a man who recognizes my nature and who can guide and direct me in his way for his use and purpose. This doesn’t diminish me as a person...not at all. I am still a full person in my own right.

But I know I need a man who I’m not going to overwhelm just by existing in my self assurance in my natural state. I was raised red pill by a strong father figure who was revered or hated or feared by other men.

I cannot tolerate a pvssy. Can’t do it.

What happens through the red pill journey is a period of disillusionment. You are seeing things as they are for the first time.

It’s a new landscape and requires adjustment. Once you recalibrate you’ll be able to relax and enjoy the journey.

Be patient with yourself. You’ll get there. And you’ll be wise rather than jaded if you keep moving toward your own purpose and improving yourself.

Cheers
There are 3 types of women: Dominant, Independent, and Submissive.

A lot of Dominant women end up with submissive beta males. This is probably one of the more common pairings in the Western world in the last few decades.

Submissive women are best for alpha males. A submissive woman is repelled by a beta. The submissive resents having to do too much leadership.

The Independent is the least common breed. I had a long term girlfriend who was an Independent. Much of what you say reeks of Independent. You are repulsed by betas. You realize you need someone stronger to lead you but you are self assured and can come off as confident. That's not easy to find.

A submissive female wouldn't likely see out a forum like this. A Dominant might. An Independent might. Dominants thrive on bossing around beta males. Therefore, I'm seeing you as an independent.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
This is true.

Woman focusing on just the man while he focuses on just his purpose and then he only focuses on the 'relationship' was a workable
idea to not be beta.

But if she's redpilled...there may be resentment.

I wonder that redpilled women could ever be consistently submissive if the 'relationship' does not encourage her self love and respect too.

My doubt in this success is what has lead to my surrender to the search.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
A good man knows this but men and women are not equal in some areas and never will be. SMV and SMP come into play here.
I know guys who consistently feel the need to tell there gf that they are replaceable and they put them down in overt ways to feed an insecurity.
I think this is a mistake for several reasons.
Telling a woman anything like that is useless.
Rather she should "feel" like she looks up to you. Not down.
I focus on behavior and obedience.
And as @stormrider said reward what is good. Be positive and encouraging to what you like
good stuff, that's a good attitude
I probably quoted her before, but that author L.I. Wilder of the 'Little House on The Prairie' series wrote at the time of her engagement that she couldn't promise obedience against her own better judgement. I wish I had the book right in front of me, I'd take a pic of the sentence and post it here to see what you thought.

You see, sometimes the man gets irrepairably sick(brain tumour etc.) and obeying is no longer reasonable for safety reasons...rational thought and decisions must always prevail.
If she maintains a strong enough frame of selflove and selfrespect she'll be able to survive in times of his illness, weakness or death.

You should have heard some of the conversations between my Dad and Mom as he lay dying of brain cancer.
He was pumping up her ego with literally his dying breaths " You know I believe in you and you must believe in yourself. You know how to make good decisions, you can do this"

I spend the day with her today, she's my safety man for me redoing my roof.
Thank God I have some red pill relationship skills in how to talk to her.

She sees me as having a similar personality to my Dad.
That freaks me out a bit and its why I'm learning how to be more feminine

Last edited: